friends

Jungkook's pov.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

The annoying sounds of alarm clock that made me wake up. I extend my arm at my night stand and grab my alarm clock and throw it on the wall. I heard jin hyung screaming "jungkook istg! If you don't wake up I'll pure a cold water on you!"

Mean while I heard foot step coming to my room I heard the click of the doorknob opening. I opened my eyes a little and face on that side and saw jin hyung coming towards me. I closed my eyes again and about to fell asleep when suddenly I feel that someone is puring a water on me. I stand up and saw jin hyung with s small pail on his hand.

"WHAT THE H*** HYUNG!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled out of my lungs that cause my face turn red of anger.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT YOUR A HEAVY SLEEPER!  LOOK AT YOUR WALL CLOCK JEON! NOW!!" jin hyung spit back.

I turn my head to where my wall clock is and it was already 8:34 am.

"Oh my god jeon jungkook!!! Your lateee!!!" I scream at myself.

"Hyung I'm sorry didn't notice that it's almost 9" I said and ran inside the bathroom. I take a quick shower and ran into my closet and pick my ootd. After changing into my clothes I get my phone and wallet and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs and saw the two flirting each other.

"Hey jungkook I am sorry about earlier. Can you forgive hyungie?" He said with a pout on his lips while his two hands on his cheeks.

"Nah! Its not a big deal hyung I forgive you!" I said and smile at him. Well duh I can't stay mad at my hyung he's the only one I have and I don't wanna lose him just because of that simple thing.

I bid them a good bye and give both of them a hug before I leave. I walked out of our house and get inside of my car. I turn the engine on and start to drive to the company

Taehyung's pov.

I wake up by the light coming from the window. I get up and walk toward the window and open it. I saw the birds flying heard them chirping. I just smile at the sight.
I remember what happened yesterday, how jungkook comfort me,how he help me and how I asked him to be his friend.

Well of, course I'll take it serious this time don't wanna hurt him anymore. But really, it seems like hes the only one who made me feel this way. Am I falling for him? Well even tho I fall for him he won't fall for me back because I've been a badass,rude and arrogant boss to him.

I decide to take a shower. After taking a shower I walk to my mini closet where my simple clothes is. After that I walk downstairs and go in the kitchen just to find Nana and others are working with their routines. Nana notice me and I smile at her which she gladly do the same.

"Nana what's my breakfast?" I asked her as I pull a chair under the table and sit on it.

"Oh? Your eating breakfast today!?" Nana scream in surprised tone.

"Why? Don't you want to make a food for me Nana?" I asked her with pouty lips.

"No! It's not like that taehyungie I am just happy that your going to eat my cookings again like duh... it's been a long times right?" She said and walked towards the ref and grab some foods to cook for me.

"Yeah I m sorry Nana. Don't have a time to eat breakfast yknow paper works" I said as I sighed.

"Yeah and I hope that you'll start eating breakfast again" she said while cooking.

"I will Nana! Don't worry start today I'll eat breakfast again! Sounds good,no?" I said and flushed my boxy smile.

"Better do" she said and continue cooking.

Mean while I heard the doorbell ringed. Maybe it's jungkook.

"Oh wait I'll ope-"

"No Nana I'll get it!" I said and walk towards the door and open it. I saw my newest friend, jungkook.

"Umm..hey hyung good morning" he said and give me a smile like a bunny smile.

"Good morning to you too kook-ah! Get inside" I said as he enter inside.

"Hyung I'll go to your closet room and get your suit" he said and walk upstairs to the closet room.

Jungkook your so....ughhh...damn it I can't explain what I feel. What If I fall for him will he ever love me back? I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard nana's voice calling me.

"Tae!  Your breakfast is ready" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming nana!" I yelled Back and start to walk back at the kitchen.

As soon as I arrived at the kitchen I sit down at my place and Nana start to put my plate down.

"Eat up taehyung-ah!" She said as she laid down the food.

"Yeyyy!!!! Its my favorite! Thanks Nana!!" I said and give her a wide smile.

"Tae you look very happy today?" Nana asked.

"Nothing. Just wanna be happy?" I said not sure.

"Oh..btw who was it?" She asked mentioning who was the person.

"Oh it's jungkook" I said.

"Ahh..okay" she said.

I start to dig up my food. While eating I remember yesterday jungkook says that Nana told him where I am.

"Nana?"

"Yeah?" She response.

"Why did you tell jungkook where I am yesterday?" I asked her as I gulped down my food.

"Well I think he can help you didn't he? And I see him as my child already even tho we just met days ago. I trust him, he's kind,sweet and funny at the same time. You know what? I tell him about how you suffered a lot when you lose your mom and he really feel bad about you and I can see sorrow in his eyes." She said with a smile on her face.

He feel bad for me?

"I know that Nana and I regret being rude to him" I said and start eating up again.

"I don't mind you two being boyfrie-"

"Hey Nana! It won't happen!" I said as my cheeks start to blush a little.

"It will tae. Very soon" she said and smile at me.

WAssup!!!! Wassup!!!! Guys I still feel bad about forgetting my password!  Guys help me!  Who knows how to hack wattpad accounts? Help me guys!

Btw, thankieeee for your all support on this story I hope you'll keep supporting me. Lava y'all!!!

-authorchrisha💜