embarrass

After a while of walking we arrived at the big closet room that have a lot of fancy clothes, wrist watch,necktie,shoes,belts and bandana that some of them had a 'gucci' under of it.

"Sir at that table, there you can find Mr.Kim's schedule of his ootd. You can go inside now and I'll wait for you after chosing Mr.Kim's outfit and after you we're done I'll lead you to his room." She said and I just nodded and proceed to walk inside of this fucking big room with full of fancy clothing.

I walk towards the table that was mentioning by Mrs. Lee and saw a paper that were his schedule of his ootd we're written.

Monday- white Polo with black blazer and black slack with black shoes and blue necktie

Tuesday- blue Polo with black blazer and black slack and black shoes with black necktie with it.

Wednesday- anything

Thursday- any color of Polo with ripped jeans and low cut white shoes.

Friday to Sunday- anything

I put down the paper and start picking his outfit for today. Since today is Saturday it means I can chose what ever I want to.

I chose a black long sleeve shirt white collar on it and in the middle of the shirt there is 'GUCCI KING' Written in there. And a blue jeans with a white sneakers. I chose a black wrist watch and decide come out.

"Umm...Mrs. Lee I am done" I said and smile at her.

"Okay Mr. Jeon let's go I'll lead you to Mr.Kim's room" she said,she was about to walk when I called her.

"Mrs. Lee?"

She stop and turn her head at me.

"Yes?"

"Please call me jungkook" I said.

"Oh okay  but don't you like being ca-" before she could finish her word I cut her off and said,

"Its not like that. I am just uncomfortable being called by that of a person who is older than me" I said and smile at her.

"Am I that old jungkookie?" She ask as she pout.

"Ani. Don't worry even tho your on your 50's your still beautiful Mrs.Lee" I said.

"Okay jungkookie. Can I call you that?" She asked.

"Id love too" I said and we continue walking.

On our way to Mr.Kim's room,Mrs.Lee is talking about a lot of Mr.Kim's life. I learned that she is Mr.Kim's baby sitter when he is just a little fetus. His mother died when he is 15 years old because of the company issues and their competitors asked someone to kill his mother. And his father hasn't  a right time for him because of work.

"-so that time he start walking home late and drunk" Mrs. Lee said.

I actually feel bad for Mr.Kim situation. Yeah, I know that my parents are gone too but it was an accident not like taehyung's.

"So Mrs. Lee can I ask why is he like that?" I asked Mrs. Lee.

"Like what? Being arrogant? Being cold towards others?" She asked.