your hired pt.2

Jungkook's pov.
I'm really excited to go home and tell my hyungs that I already had a job!.. while I am walking in highway I heard a beep from the car. I look back and saw the car stop.

This car looks fancy and wait it's LAMBORGHINI!!??? who might it be the owner of this ca-

"Hey Mr. Jeon why are you walking in a high way alone? Are you not scared if someone might grab you?" The man said.

As the man walks out from his car I notice it was MR. KIM!?

" ummm....Hi Mr. Kim what are you doing here? And why did you stop your car here?" I ask him.

"Well I am  going to euphoria cafe shop to hangout with jimin and yoongi but then I saw you walking alone here" he said.

I just let out a small " oh" and look up at him.

"Ohh...so good bye Mr. Kim I need to buy a new suit for tomorrow" I said and bow my head.

I was about to walk away but then he grab my arm so I am facing him again.

"Wanna go with us?  I mean let's get to know each other" he said.before I could response him he already dragging me inside of his car.  I blush slightly at his action.

"But I need to bu-," he didn't let me finish my explanation and said,

"Don't worry we're going later at my mall" he said and start driving.

Oh he is really a rich man!!!! He have a company he also have a mall!? Oh God how to be this rich as him.!?

After a minutes we arrive at the cafe shop. I saw jimin hyung with another man with him. We walk towards them and sit down.

"Oh hi jungkook!! Your here!!!"he said with excitement.

"Yeah Mr. Kim let me go with him here so that we can know each other" I said and flash a small smile.

We ordered our coffee. We talk about our selves. After we finish our coffee we bid a goodbye each other since me and Mr. Kim will still get my clothes for tommorow.

"So let's go jungkook" he said and get inside of his car.

"Okay" I said and hop in.

Mean while we arrive at his Oh so called mall. Well yes it is big and I think that the items here is not cheap.hehe

"So jungkook go around and pick anything what you wants"Mr. Kim said and walk away.

Omo gossshh!!!!😍😍😍

After walking around I just pick a 5 pair of clothes and 3 pair of shoes.

I saw Mr. Kim walking towards me.

"I am done Mr. Kim"I said and show him what I picked.

"YOU TAKE ALMOST 5HOURS THERE AND I THOUGHT THAT YOU PICKED A LOT OF CLOTHES BUT YOU ONLY PICKED 5!? LIKE SERIOUSLY!?" He yelled in annoyance.

" I am sorry Mr. Kim but this what I only want" i said and bow my head.

"What ever.Let's go I'll drop you at your house. Just tell me where your,address is?" He said and get inside of his car.

I get inside with my shopping bags and finally Mr. Kim drove it.

After a minute we arrive at my house.I thank him and bow my head two times.

"Don't be late jungkook" he said and go already.

I get inside of our house. I see jin and joon hyung sitting on the living room while watching TV.

"Umm..hey hyungs I get the jobbb!!!!" I exclaimed happily and they hug me.

"Were happy for you sweetheart"jin hyung said and kiss my forehead.

" Oh did Mr. Kim bring you in his mall?" Joon hyung asked while smirking.

"Ughmmm...yeah and I think I make him mad earlier" I said and lower my head.

"Why? What did you do wrong?"jin hyung asked.

"Because I take so long there" I said.

Oh....it's okay but when he hurt you just tell me kook ah....the truth....actually he is my brother" joon hyung said and it makes our mouth hung open.

" you jerk!  Why didn't you told me earlier!?" Jin hyung yelled while hitting join hyung's chest.

" I am sorry okay?" Joon hyung said and kiss jin hyung's lips.

" ewwww hyungs I am still here eh!?" I said and they just chuckle.

"Go rest you need to sleep early so that you wouldn't be late honey" joon hyung said.

"Okay, good night hyungs" I said and hug the both.

I walk upstairs and get inside of my room.
I put my phone and wallet at my nightstand and take a quick shower and wear my pajamas. After that, I lay myself down at my bed and set my alarm. After setting my alarm I slowly close my eyes and soon I fall sleep.

Tomorrow is another day for me....