mall

Jungkook's pov.

Now it's Thursday. The day that namjoon hyung is going to ask jin hyung to be his fiancé and I'll bring him to the mall today.

"Hey jin hyung are you ready?" I shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah wait!" He shouted back.

What is he doing? Is he putting a makeup on his face? Like yes I do put makeup on but it doesn't take that so long.

"I'm ready. Kaja!" He said and I nod my head.

We went out of our house and stepped inside my car. (A/n: remember that tae bought him a car)

While I was driving Jin hyung suddenly ask me,

"Kook what are we going to do their btw?" Fuck!Fuck! Think jungkook think! You don't want to mess your hyung's plan do you? I scold myself inside.

"Umm..just wanna hangout with you like duhh hyung we only hangout when taehyung hyung let me day off of my works so yeah we're hanging out" I said without stuttering. Such a smart ass brain you have jungkook!

"Ahh..okay then" he said and turn on the radio.

After a minutes of driving we finally arrive at the mall. We stepped out of the car and went inside of the mall.

"Where do you wanna go first hyung I'm treating you!" I said.

"Okay let's eat breakfast first since I'm starving now" he said and we both start to find a cafe to went to.

We decide to went at the "forever cafe". We went inside and find a spot to sit on.

"Here kookie!" Hyung said while pointing at leather sofa with an oak table.

We walk towards their and sat our butts on then waiter walk to us to ask our orders.

"Hello sirs good morning may I ask your orders?" The girl waiter asked.

"Umm...pancake with strawberry and banana milk shake will do. You hyung" I said as I looked at him.

"Umm...waffles and Cappuccino coffee will do too" jin hyung said to the girl.

"Okay sirs I'll be back with your order for a while. Excuse me" the waiter said with a smile on her face and walked away.

"So hyung after this let's buy clothes for the pr–" wait what I'm saying!? The hell.

"For what?" He asked.

"Umm..for preparation to umm... party! Yes party taehyung hyung is holding a party tonight and he asked me if you could come and of course I said yes coz why not right? Namjoon hyung is going to be there anyway" I said.

I mentally sigh. Whoo.. your so smart at making excuses jeon! But I was nervous af that was so close. I complimented myself.

"Oh thats great! My husband was going to be their too!" He said in excitement.

"Yeah. Just you wait a little while" I murmured.

"Pardon kookie?" Jin hyung said.

"Oh yes your husband will be their too!" I said.

After a minute or so our orders finally arrive.

"Here you sirs. One pancake with strawberry and one banana milk shake and waffles with one coffee cappuccino" the girl said as she give our orders.

"Thank you miss" I said and we both bowed.

"Thanks to both of you too sirs. Have a good day!" The girl said as she flush a wide smile and walked away.

We start to eat our breakfast. As we finally finished our food I check the time on my phone and saw 12:07 pm. Already.

I decide to text namjoon hyung to update whats goin on there.

(Bold jungkook and italic namjoon)

Hyung any updates?

Yeah! One of my drivers will pick you up at 6:30 later.

Okay hyung!

Are you at the mall?

Yep. We just finished eating breakfast and we're going to Gucci later.

Okay! I have to go! Were almost done here and after this, I'll prepare myself too.

Okay hyung bye before jin hyung thinks suspicious who am I texting with!

Btw dress well as well so you'll look better more later.

Its not like I'm the one who you'll be proposing to. Lol

Just do what I say, child.

What ever you say dad.
Seen.

Why do I need to dress nicely later too? Whatever I'll just do what joon hyung said.

"JEON!  I SWEAR TO GOD! I CALLED YOU MANY TIMES!" jin hyung yelled. Well not that loud.

I turn off my phone and look at him.

"Sorry hyung I was just texting someone" I said nervously. Don't ask who don't ask who don't ask who don't as–

"Okay let's go now!" He said and we both stood up.

We walked towards the counter and payed our bill.

We went out of the cafe and went to Gucci station.

"This! It'll look good on you hyung!" I said as I grab the button up long sleeve with a tight black jeans.

He took it from my hand and look at the price and his eyes went wide.

"No! Look it's expensive kook" he said.

"No- uh! I'll decide hyung!" I said and took it from him and bring it at the counter to pay.

"It will be 900 dollar sir!" The girl said.

I give her my card and wait for it. After a seconds she give me my card and put it on my wallet.(a/n: jungkook start to receive his salary Okay?)

"Kaja hyung let's prepare!" I said and dragged him out of the mall. We went inside of my car and drove at our house.

How are you babies? Are you doing good? Well your author here is not have a family problems but don't worry I'll be okay because all of you makes me feels good so that's it lav y'all!!

-authorchrisha💜