not yet

While the arrogant man is walking around inside of his company to just find his best friend to ask if he already find a new secretary for himself.

Taehyung's pov.

While I am walking around of my company to just find jimin hyung talking with yoongi hyung. I walk towards them and they greet me with a simple ' hi tae'

" hello to the  both of you, but btw jimin hyung, do you alredy find a new secretary for me?" I asked jimin hyung and he shook his head.

"Well I posted it on social media already, so that many people would be informed that the famous and handsome CEO in Seoul need a new secretary" jimin hyung said and smile widely.

"Oh okay hyung, but as soon as possible find my new  secretary already kay'" I said and he nod.

" okay tae!" Jimin hyung said.

I was about to walk out but I remember that yoongi hyung is also there(a/n: hahaha because meow² is so Shorty just like chim²😂) with jimin hyung.

"Btw, yoongi hyung do I have a meeting?" I asked him. Well yeah since I don't have a secretary yet so both of them will be my temporary secretary.

"No tae, but you do have a business trip at America next week but don't worry I think you already have a secretary on that time" yoongi hyung said.

"Oh? Okay bye!" I said and walk back at my office to get my Lamborghini car key since it's already 8pm so it means time to go home and rest because I don't feeling like drunking today so....I'll just sleep.

Mean while I arrive at my house and park my car. After I park my car I open the door and walk towards in the kitchen. I open the fridge and drink an pineapple juice. After drinking my pineapple juice I walk upstairs at my room and take off my blazer and necktie. I get inside in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I walk towards my bed and lay my self down.

Soon, I fell as sleep.😴😴