your not alone

Taehyung's pov.

Iam now in front of my mom's grave. I looked at her grave as I feel my eyes getting blurry until I cannot take it anymore. Tears rolling down to my checks as I remember how my mom was killed.

Flashback  7 years ago

"No! Don't kill my mom you asshole!" I said as two persons held my arm. I try to shake my arm but their grip on my arm was to strong.

"Shut up you piece of shit!" The man said and kicked me at the stomach.

"NO! PLEASE HYOSEONG! DON'T HURT MY SON! HURT ME INSTEAD! HE IS NOT INVOLVED HERE! SO LET MY SON G-"before my mom could finish her word she was cut of by the loud bang.

Bang!

Here I am watching my mom blood dripping from her stomach and saw a pool of blood around her.

I feel that the grip of my arm let go.

"Hands up! Mr. Hyoseong your arrested as attempt of murder!" The police officer said. I turn my head to hyoseong and walked toward him and punched his face until I was on top of him and his face was covered with blood.

"WHAT DID MY MOM DO TO YOU!? I PROMISE YOU! YOU.CANT.GET.OUT.OF.THAT.HELL!" I yelled, tears rolling down to my checks.

I ran back to the area where my mom is. I put her head on my lap.

"T-taeh-hyu-ng t-take c-care of y-yourself p-please? F-for me?" She said and I saw that she's crying too.

"No! Mom you gotta be a kidding me! Were going to hospital! Your not dying! Please mom!!" I said as lots of tears rolling to my cheeks.

"S-son d-dont. I-iam ready. G-goodb-bye tae" Mom said at her last breath.

"I love you mom" I said and kissed her forehead.

End of flashback

I touch my mom's grave as I cry my eyes out more.

"M-mom i-am her-e. How are you? Mom I know you can hear me. Mom I miss you, I fucking do" I said as my lips trembling.

I fished my handkerchief from my pocket and wipe my tears. But yet, it's non stop dripping.

After  a minutes of talking in front of my mom's grave I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I wipe my tears and turn my head to see who it was.

Its jungkook.

I stand up and brush the dirt of my butt.

"What are you doing here? Did I invite you? This is not a par-"

"No! I am here to comfort you" he said as I can see sorrow in his eyes.

"Well I don't need your comfort! Comfort yourself if you want! And who the hell told you that I am here" I ask madly. Well of course I want to be alone first.

Your Nana! And taehyung!  Don't act like your that strong! I just want to be nice! I know that you miss your mom a lot! But taehyung don't think that your the only one who feel that! Because I do too. Well not really I think because I only have jin hyung my only family but you! You still have your dad your brother and your Nana. Taehyung, try to experience happiness don't let yourself dragged by sadness and sorrow. Because your not alone.. your not the only one who experience that." He said as tears rolling down to his cheeks and his eye were red and puffy with his trembling lips.

"Well,if your don't want me to help you. Then okay I'll leave you. Enjoy crying your eyes out" he said as he wipe his tears.

He turn around and was about to walked away but then i grab his arm and pulled him into my chest and hug him tight.very tight.

"N-no. I-ineed y-your c-comf-fort. I-iknow what you feel too. Please don't leave me like my mom did too." I said and feel my eyes getting watery again.

"I-iwon't. I won't leave you." He said.

What suddenly happen to me? Why I feel so special to this boy. Ughh...jeon jungkook what are you doing to me.

Jungkook's pov.

Why suddenly he don't want me to leave him? What happen to this man? Oh my God Kim Taehyung what are you doin to me.

"Umm...taehyung i-icant breath" I said as his arm was still around me with a strong grip.

We pulled each other and we both wiped our dry tears.

"Hey, stop already! Your mom will be sad seeing you like this, aren't you Mrs.Kim?" I said as I looked at his mom's grave.

"Yeah. Come here let me introduce you to my mom" he said and grab my hand.

I feel my cheeks heat up by his sudden action.

"So... mom this is jungkook. My secretary" he said.

After a minutes we say our good byes at Mrs.Kim and  we walk towards my car. Yes, taehyung buy me a car.

"So...can I come?" He asked.

"Umm..didn't you bring your car?" I asked him,confused.

"Why? Don't you Want me to co-"

"No it's not like that I am just wondering how you get here?" I asked.

"I asked my driver to drove me here" he said.

"Oh okay let's go" I said and enter at the drive sit.

As soon as we both are inside I start driving.
Few later taehyung suddenly call me.

"Jungkook"

"Yes?"

"I just wanna say sorry about all of what I did being rude and arrogant to you" he said.

"Its okay Nana told me about your experience" I said and looked at the mirror and smile at him.

"She what!? Ughh..Nana! And why are you calling her Nana?" He asked.

"Coz I want too?"

"Ugghh..." he groaned.

Time skip

"Thanks for driving me home see you tomorrow" taehyung said as his voice still sound sad.

"Yeah. Please don't cry again. Smile be positive!  I don't want seeing my handsome boss crying" I said not thinking what I am saying.

"Oh. So you see me handsome?" He asked as his smile was blend with a small smirk.

I feel my face blushing again.

"Oh? Did I say that?"

"Yeah" he said and he flush me a boxy smile.

We talked for a while until we didn't notice that its already night.

"So I gotta go. Maybe jin hyung is already there. Bye hyung!" I said. I enter inside and start the engine.

"Wait! Jungkook can we umm..be umm....friends?" He asked shyly.

I smile at him and said,

"Of course! Bye hyung!"

" bye kookie!" He said.

Wow were friends now! I like the nickname he make for me.so cute. He start to change today.and I hope he'll keep changing.

OH MA MA MY, OH MA MA MY!🎶 okay I'll stop! Oh my gosh bts!  So hot at that mv. I love them so muchhh!!! Love you guysss!!!

And for you all my lovely readers thanks for supporting me!!!

-authorchrisha💜