should i punish you baby boy

Its been a month since the namjin couple are engaged and the taekook couple being boyfriends. The weeding is on next 3 weeks and all of them are excited.

(Guys remember I'll still use fp pov okay? So yeh back to the story)

Jungkook's pov.

I feel that there's something hot light hitting on my face so I decide to open my eyes only to meet the beautiful sunshine coming inside of my room. I stretch my arms and get up. I walk inside of the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a shower I went out of the bathroom and walked onto my closet. I check my clothes but my suits is on the laundry. I try to search for a little bit of time but no one is there anymore. I decide to wore a black tight jeans and a white button up shirt. After that, I comb my hair and put a light makeup on my face. I looked myself on the mirror to find I'm smiling like an idiot. I'm happy, happy that jin hyung is always besides me happy that he is getting married to his love one and happy that finally I found someone. After doing my routine I grab my phone and wallet and went downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and saw jin hyung cooking. I sat on the chair and watch him until he's done.

"La la la la la la la so- OH MY GOSH! JUNGKOOK! YOU LITTLE BUNNY! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!" He said while holding his chest.

"Hehe. I'm sorry hyung I just want to watch you cooking! Btw, good morning hyung!" I squealed as I get up from my chair and hugged him very very tight

"Good morning too jungkookie! Don't do that again okay?" He said as he pulled away from me softly.

"I'm very sorry hyung" I said and smile at him.

"Why so happy kookie?" Jin hyung asked.

Yeah? Why am I so happy today? Aish! Never mind. At least I'm happy right?

"I don't know hyung. I'm just...happy!" I said and start to eat the food that hyung cooked.

"Ahh...so btw tae text me that to let you wait for him coz he will pick you up today" jin hyung said and begin eating his food.

"Okay" I said and continue eating.

After eating, I went to the living room and sat their. Its been a minutes. I decide to just open the tv and watch netflix(is that the right spelling?). Few minutes later, I heard a car horn from outside.

"Its taehyung I guess" I murmur as I stand up from the sofa.

I dusted myself so I'll look more presentable. 

"HYung! I gotta go! TAehyung is here byee!" I yelled and went out.

I saw my handsome, hot and cool boyfriend leaning on his car. I just smile at was what I am seeing. Until he saw me and he smile at me. I walk towards him and he hug me which I gladly do the same.

"Good morning babe" he said as we both pulled away from the hug.

"Good morning hyungie!" I said and show my beautiful smile.

"Ugghh...stop smiling you make me fall in love for you moreee" he whined like a baby.

"Why? Thats good right? So you'll fall in love for me even more. Why? Are you making another girl or boy to make them fall for you?" I asked as I pout my lips.

"No. I only loved you kookie and no one can change that" he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too hyung" I said and pecked his lips and smile.

"So..let's go?" He asked and I just nodded.

We went inside of his car and he start driving.

"Hyung can I play a music?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course" he said while looking at the rode.

After a minutes we finally arrived at the company. We both walked out of the car and walk in the front door. I feel a huge hand wrapped around my tinny and small hand and looked it was taehyung.

"H-hyung what i-if they s-saw?" I asked while I stutter.

"And? I don't care. Let them saw. I want to let them know that I'm your and your mine. Only mine." He said and I just nodded.

We both walk to our office with our intertwined hands and blushed running up of my face.

After a minutes of walking yeah you hear me WALKING we finally arrive at our office.

We uniterlocked our hands and went to our own table.

Time skip (sorry coz I feel ㅋㅋㅋ)

Third person's pov.

After a minutes of working the younger let a loud yawned and stretch his arms.

Wahh... that was tiring huh. The younger thought.

He looked besides him and saw his boyfriend still eyes on the computer.

Wait. I'll make a, coffee for both of us  the younger thought as he stand up from his chair. He went out of the office not letting his boyfriend know.

Mean while the older finally looked away from his computer he looked at his boyfriend's table but he wasn't there.

Maybe he's at the office kitchen the male thought as he stand up and went to the office kitchen.

While the younger is making his and his boyfriend's coffee he suddenly feel a hands wrapped around his waist. He turn around only to saw his boyfriend.

"Hey hyung what are you doin here?" The younger ask his boyfriend.

"I was looking for you" the older said still holding the younger's waist.

"Ah. I'm just making our coffee Coz its seems like your very stress" jungkook said and stir the coffees.

The older notice that the younger was wearing tight jeans. He backwards a little and start eye fvvking jungkook.

"Baby didn't I told you to not wear like this?" He whispered to jungkook's ear that make the younger shiver.

"But i-idont h-have enough clothes hyung all of them are on the laundry already" the younger response.

"You should tell so I can buy you new clothes " taehyung said.

"I'm sorry hyungie it won't happen again" the younger said trying to let go from taehyung's grip.

"Nu-uh baby boy,"

"Should I punish you baby boy?" The older said as he bite the younger's earlobe and smirk drawn on his face.

Wassup Ma babies! So what would be jungkook's punishment? Lets find out at the next upcoming chaptiee!! Bye ma babies!!

Wuv you awot!!😘😘

Authorchrisha~~