Dad

Jungkook's pov.

Its almost a month since I start working here and I'm happy for that.Me and taehyung hyung's friendship is doing good we start eating together at lunch and we often go to my house to hang out. He always say sorry to me for what he did before and I always tell him that he was already forgiven.

I looked at my right side we're hyung's table is and saw him working on something. I looked at his face and notice that he look so stressed. I start to clear the mess on my table and get up from my sit and decide to walked out but before I walked out taehyung hyung call me.

"Jungkook" he called as I turn my head back to him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Where are you going?" He asked with his husky voice. He is really stressed I thought.

"I m going to the kitchen room hyung just getting something" I said and flushed my bunny smile and Start to walk away.

The truth is I'm thirsty and want to drink banana milk. As I arrive at the kitchen room I walk to the ref and open it. I looked around and saw many alcoholic drinks there oh I remember that hyung is alcoholic person when I finally found a box of banana milk I grabbed it out of the ref and drink it.

"Wahh!! Its so refreshing!" I whispered yelled.

I was about to go out when suddenly I remember how stressed taehyung hyung is. I walked toward the cabinet where the coffees, cookies etc. Is. I get one pack of coffee, I grabbed a cup and poured the coffee in there, and put a small amount of sugar so it won't taste bitter. After that I grabbed the water heater and poured water inside. I plugged it in the outlet and wait for the water to boil.

After a minutes of waiting I pulled out the plug and poured the hot water inside the cup and start stirring it. After stirring the coffee I grabbed the cookie jar and put some of it on the plate and decide to walked out of the kitchen.

When I arrived at the office I heard taehyung hyung's voice. Is he talking with someone? I knock on the door to give some respect at who might it be he was talking to and heard taehyung said "come in".

I open the door and saw hyung talking with a good looking man about on his 60's but still look young.

I interrupt them talking with a respectful excuse.

"Umm...excuse me sir I just need to give this to Mr. Kim" I said as I place the coffee and cookies.

"Thank you babe but I'm not in the mood of coffee and cookies can you umm..go to McDonald's? I m craving for it." He said and give me a stressful smile. Why he suddenly call me babe!? I thought maybe he's just that stressed that he thinks I m his boyfriend so I just play along.well of course I hope I am.

I just smile back and nod my head.

"What do you want me to buy, babe?" I asked.

"One bucket of chicken,large French fries, 2 Burger steak, 2 sodas that's all" he said and smile at me again.

"Okay" I said and walked out of the office and drive to McDonald's.

Taehyung's pov.

While I'm working on something I heard a knock on my door and saw one of my workers is there.

"Umm..sorry to disturb you sir but your father is here, should I let him in?" She asked.

"Okay"I simply said.

Minutes a while I saw my dad entering at my office.

"Hi son it's been a long time how are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing good dad" I said and get up from my chair to give him a welcome hug.

"So what's bring you here?" I asked as I pulled out of his embrace.

"So...ummm...our company at France is getting bankrupt. And I found who can help us. Do you remember Mrs. Manoban?" He said and I just nodded signaling that I'm listening.

"So they accept to help our company and......

You'll be arrange marriage to her daughter" dad said calmly. I stand up from my chair and bang my hand on the table.

"No! I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY HER!" I yelled out of anger.

"Why tho? Give me an acceptable reason" he said.

I keep thinking for excuses until I remember jungkook. Yeah! Jungkook! I can tell dad that I'm in a relationship with jungkook.

"I have a boyfriend that I love so much that I can't live if he leave me! So with all my respect dad you can-" before I could finish I heard a knock on the door and said, "come in" when the door open I saw jungkook with a tray of coffee and cookies. Ughh...sorry kookie but I have to do this. He walked towards me and lay down the tray.

"Ummm...excuse me sir I just need to give this to Mr.Kim" he said.

I start acting.

"Thanks babe but I'm not in the mood of coffee and cookies can you umm...go to McDonald's?" I asked him with a smile.

I can saw that he was shocked but I'm also shocked when he suddenly play along.

"Okay so what do you want me to buy, babe" he asked.

Ill thank him later!!!!

"One bucket of, chicken, large French fries, 2 Burger steak and 2 sodas that's all" I said and smile again.

"Okay" he said and walked away.

"So it's him? Look son he's good looking and I'm not against with it and you being bisexual but I really need your help" he said with his pleaded eyes.

Yes you heard him right? Yes he's not against me being bi and so my mom since I told them before.

I sigh.

"I'll think about it" I said and sit at my chair again. Of course I love my dad it's just I'm a little bit mad not being here when I'm suffering about my mom's death and I clearly understand coz that time my grandpa is suffering at his cancer and dad was there.

"Okay! Thank you son and it's just three years after that you two can divorce and continue your relationship with that boy. I gotta go" he said and walked out of my office.

I sighed in relief. Oh wait imma tell you secret.......

I officially have a crush on..

Jungkook" yeah these past days I realize that i really love him and the words I say earlier to my dad, I mean it.

I'm planning to ask him to be mine on Thursday and I hope he feel the same.

Hey my precious readers!!! So....are you excited for the next chaptie? Okay I know your not... 😔😔😔

Btw I decide to change the title of my story coz the "what's wrong with Mr.Kim" is a little bit simple and doesn't match at the story. Thank you my baby loves!!! I love you all!

-authorchrisha💜