type of date

Jungkook's pov.

After we ate our lunch I clean the mess on the table and throw it in the trash bin and walk back on my table and continue working.

I was typing on something when suddenly the front door of the office open. I looked to who was it and saw namjoon hyung.

"Hey tae!kook" namjoon hyung snapped.

Taehyung hyung get up from his sit and walk to namjoon hyung and hug his brother. I just smile at the sight what I'm looking at now.

"Hyung what's bring you here?" Taehyung hyung asked as he let go of the hug and walk back to his chair.

"Actually, I need both of your help on Thursday" joon hyung said.

"Oh the proposal for jin hyung!?" I asked as I stand up from my chair.

"Yep. And I need help on finding a beautiful place for the proposal" joon hyung said.

"Okay hyung what's the plan?" Tae hyung asked.

"You tae help me to set up while you kookie bring your hyung at the mall and do shopping or what is that great?" Joon hyung said.

"Okay" me and taehyung hyung said at the same time.

"Umm..hyung can we meet later at my house?" Taehyung hyung asked.

I wonder what they're going to do there? Well maybe about the proposal thingy.

"Sure! Oh igtg childs probably jin is now waiting for me" joon hyung said and stepped out of the office.

"Umm...jungkook?" Taehyung hyung called.

"Yes hyung?" I answer.

"Can you tell me what type of date do you like?" He asked me shyly.

Why he suddenly asked me this?  I thought.

"Um... I like dates at night, my love one giving me a bear and flowers, we're alone that no body will disturb us. And I'm not that type of person who like fancy dates coz even tho it's was just in a cheap way at least it was romantic and real right?" I explained to him while smile planted on my lips.

"Ohhh....so jungkook let's eat dinner together or nah?" He asked.

"Ummm...hyung I promise to jin hyung that I'll eat dinner with him and joon hyung tonight since we have dinner always and he said that I don't have enough time for him. But don't worry it just for tonight" I said sadly. Of course, I'm sad I won't be eating with my cru- I mean with my hyung, yeah hyung, friend.

"Oh okay... are you almost done so we can hang out a little bit?" He asked while standing up from his, chair.

"Yes I am hyung" I said and closed the laptop and get up from my chair.

"Come on, let's go its almost 6" he said.

"Okay" I said and we both walk out of the office.

We arrive in front of the elevator I extend my arm to press the button as I notice that taehyung hyung also did and end up his hand on top of mine. We look each other and had a little time to have an eye contact but I quickly look away. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I-ill do it"I said as I stutter.

"Okay" he said and removed his hand on top of. Mine.

I press the open button and we both enter inside. When the ding sounds was heard the elevator open and we both stepped out and walk at the front door of the company. The guards open the door for us as we go outside.

"Hyung am I driving or your going to?" I asked him.

Yes coz sometime he won't let me drive and he drive instead.

"Ill drive since you don't know where are we going" he said and enter at the drive sit as I go inside at the front besides him and he start driving.

'Huhuhuhu hyung's hand was so heavy and warm when he touch mines earlier' I thought.

Sorry for the boring chapter it's just I don't feel good now. Soooo.............
I don't have something to tell y'all so... yeah! I'll sleep now. Bye gays! Love ya!

-authorchrisha💜

Thank you!!😘