dinner

Jungkook's pov.

After a few minutes of driving we arrived at this fancy restaurant that Mr.Kim telling me to drove. I turn off the engine an come out of the car and ran back to the car's Backleftside door to open it for Mr.Kim.

After locking the car doors I followed Mr.kim inside of the restaurant. We walk towards the counter and the lady ask,

"Hello good evening sirs, any reservation? "She ask as she flushed a small smile to us as I gladly returned back.

"Reservation for Kim Taehyung please" Mr. Kim said coldly.

Aish... this arrogant man always being cold. I,know your handsome bu-

I snapped out of my thought when I heard Mr.Kim yelling.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING AGAIN JEON!? I CALLED YOU MANY TIMES!" He yelled out of his lungs that cause to caught many attention from some of the costumers.

"I am sorry sir It won't happen again I swear,!" I said and bowed my head many times.

Soon, we arrived at our table and the waiter walk towards us to ask for our orders.

"Hello sir I am Jake I am here to as-" before the waiter could finish his sentence Mr.Kim start to talk.

"What the f***! We didn't ask your goodamn name. Just directly ask what our orders is!" He said in annoyance.

I can see that the waiter's eyes is getting watery and soon his tears fall down to his cheecks but he quickly wiped it.

"Mi-an-hhae sir.May I ask your orders sir?" He ask in shaky voice.

"One steaks,one fried rice, one Hawaiian pizza with pepperoni on top and one bottle of margarita." Taehyung said and looked away at the waiter and grab his phone.

The waiter looked at me and ask my orders.

"I'll have one Burger steak with mushroom and one carbonara (a/n: lachimolala) And lastly,one medium French fries and ice tea that's all.please." I said as I flush a smile at him wich he gave it back.

"Okay sirs. Be right back with your orders!"he said and walk away from our table.

I feel bad for him really. Aish this man can control his arrogance. Well maybe he's just hungry.

Taehyung's pov.

I can see in jungkook eyes that he feel bad what I did. Well I don't care, what I said earlier is right when someone don't ask you something then don't tell about what I mean I didn't ask his name but he just directly say it as if I was asking his name. Duh

I notice that the waiter go away so I decide to turn off my phone and talk to jungkook.

"So jungkook since we just talk about your school life... now I wanna about your whole life" I said as I look at him.

"U-mm-mm o-ok-ay what do you wanna know Mr.Kim?" He ask as he stutter.

"Why are you stuttering?" I ask him.

"Umm... nothing just ask me,please" he said still not looking at me.

"About your family, love life or what ever just tell me all'' I said.

"Okay so.....my family is only jin hyung m-y mom died 5 years ago when I was just 15 years old because of heart attack and my father died when my mom is giving birth of  me coz when my father is on his way to the hospital where my mom is he panicked and when he is about to arrive at the hospital he didn't notice that there is a big truck behind him and the truck crash his car." He said as his eyes getting watery and 37477372 seconds his tears finally fall down to his checks.

"You wanna continue ?" I ask him to make sure if he still want to tell me about more. Well I won't forced him.

"that's it! I don't have a love life Mr. Kim" he said and forced to smile at me.

"Didn't you remember our last rule jeon?" I ask him.

"I am sorry, hyung" he said.

"Btw our trip is on Monday" I informed him.

"Okay" he simply said.

Soon as our orders arrive we start eating and I just steal glances at him. Well he is handsome, cute ho- bitch!! What are you thinking Kim taehyung!

As soon as we finished eating we stepped out of the restaurant we head to the car and I sit at the drive sit.

"Ummm..hyung your driving?" He ask confused.

"Yeah what's the problem?" I snapped out at him. As if he knew were my mansion is.

"Nothing" he said and sit at the back sit.

"Hey I'm  not your driver Im  just going to drive tonight coz you don't know where my mansion is do you? " i said.

"Ughmm okay sorry" he said and sit beside me.

Time skip.(sorry I am lazy )

"Wow your house is big" he said as his face is full of excitement.

"Bring the car with you come here tomorrow morning. Go to my closet and pick for my out fit tomorrow.bye" I said. I was about to walk away when suddenly he called me.

"Hyung!"

"What now?  You gonna ask for hug? Kiss? Well sorry your,just my secretary " I said and slightly planted a small smirk at my lips.
Omo he is blushing! Wahhh taehyung are you that handsome that you can make a boy to blush!!! Aura!!!

"Anni! I just wanna say thanks for the dinner!" He said and smile..

Ughhh that smile is so cute!! Wait what the---

"Okay bye"I said and continue walking.

Jungkook's pov.

He was about to go but suddenly I called him. Why not I wanna thank him.

"What now? You gonna ask for hug? Kiss?  Well sorry your,just my secretary" he said and suddenly I feel a pang in my chest.But it make me still blushed.

Yeah right. Only secretary nothing more.

"Anni. I just wanna say thank you for the dinner!" I said and smile.

He looked at me for a while and said,

"Okay bye" and continue walking away.

*sighed*

Why does it affect me when he said I am only his secretary?

Ughhh nvermind!

Wassup my lovely readers sorry for taking so long to update! I am still thinking how this story will go! So byeee....thank you for reading and voting!!! I love y'all😘😘💜💜💜
Please comments.
Authorchrisha_💗💋