the proposal

Jungkook's pov.

Here I am helping hyung to get prepared. After helping him, I went outside of his room and go to my own to get prepared as well. I prepared my clothes and went to the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a shower, I went out of the bathroom and change into my clothes that i prepared earlier before I went to the bathroom.

After changing onto my clothes, I styled my hair and put a small amount to makeup. Of course so that jin hyung would really that were going to a party. After putting a makeup on my face, I grabbed my phone and wallet and head outside of my room.

"Woow...my baby is all grown up man- I mean gay" jin hyung said.

"Hahaha so funny" I said sarcastically

"So let's go jungkookie?" He asked.

"Yeah" i said and we both went outside and go to our parking lot.

We went inside of my car and put the key on it. As I start the engine it died off and guess what? My car doesn't had a gasoline anymore.

"Hyung can we use your car?" I asked him.

"Sure let's go I'll drive" he said as he steeped out of my car.

"Umm hyung let me drive instead like you know where are we going do you?" I spat to him as we both Chuckled.

"Yeah your right! Okay stop this talking and let's go!" He said and we went inside of his car.

I start the engine but then it turn off again.

"Hyung your car doesn't have a gas too" I said.

Omg joon hyung is probably waiting for our arrival huhuhu how can we get there-

*peep*

I looked at where the honk of the car came from and saw a black Mercedes car.

The person walk out and looked at us.

"Good evening sirs. Mr. Kim let me pick you two here" the man said as he lead us to the fancy looking car.

Ah! Right joon hyung said earlier that he will let one of his driver pick up us.

(Time skip) sorry this young author is lazy af now.

We arrived at the place were supposed to be there.

"HYung. Wait here I'll just text someone" I said and walk away from Jin hyung.

I fished my phone from my pocket and text joon hyung.

(Bold jk normal joonie)

Hyung were here! U ready?

Yeah! U can come already. Blindfold him please!

All right byee see you soon hyung!!

Yeah!

I turn off my phone and get my handkerchief from my pocket and walked towards jin hyung.

When I was almost near to him I tip toed and stand behind his back and blindfold him with my handkerchief.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO ARE YOU BASTARD! LET ME GO!" He said as he was trying to shake his body.

"Hyung it's just me so please stop screaming!" I ordered him.

"I swear jungkook if you did this for just jema jema thingy I'll murder you!" He said.

"Nu-uh hyung you'll like it I swear" I said and continue walking.

As I saw an area with full of gold lights we both walked towards there. After a fucking minutes of walking we finally arrived.