thinking about earlier

Third person 's pov.

Jungkook is now laying on his bed rolling himself side by side. Still thinking about what taehyung said earlier.

'Your just my secretary' jungkook said mentally.

And jungkook was like this now, ' yeah? As if I am asking his hug or his kisses duh. But actually I really hate him! He is assuming a lot of things that is impossible to happened.'

Jungkook decide to grab his phone and earphones and plug it on his phone and play some music.

And few minutes he fell asleep.

On the other hand here he is cant sleep either as if it was a big deal and taehyung was like,

'Why it seems like he is affected earlier what I did to that waiter. And ugghh....I feel embarrassed earlier when he thank me about the dinner thingy well it doesn't mean I joked around about the hug and kiss thingy I'll take it serious like duh I am not gay.(a/n; 'not gay' my ass) Yeah he is cute and handsome at the same time but, nvrmnd.'

He decide to go downstairs and walk himself in the kitchen. He open the refrigerator to grab some drink.

After a while he finished 3 big bottle of beer and finally he feel sleepy and decide to go back in his bedroom.

When he reach his bedroom he dropped himself at his fluffy bed and soon fall asleep.