Chapter 4 Confrontation

Natasha's POV:

I don't remember when I fell asleep. But I was suddenly woken up by my front door opening and shutting with a loud bang. I looked up from what I was hiding my face in, when I noticed it wasn't a what, but a who. I was sleeping on Louis, and a furious looking Harry was standing over us. I felt Louis stir under me, looking quite shocked up at Harry.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I asked him, looking up at him with a sleepy expression.

"What am I doing here? What is he doing here?" Harry yelled, mentioning towards Louis.

"Harry, nice to see you." Louis said, pretending he didn't hear what Harry had just said.

"No it is not, why are you on his lap Natasha!?" Harry said still angry.

"We just fell asleep Harry. No big deal." I looked up at him smiling a tired smile.

"No big deal! Don't you remember what Kat said! How did he find out where you live huh? You know I asked my mom if she knew why me and Louis stopped being friends, she said that when he was fifteen years old, he hurt a guy so bad he ended up in a hospital, so my mom refused to let me ever to talk to him!" Harrys face was red like a tomato, and he was out of breath after yelling at me.

"Of course I remember Harry! But it is kind of hard to believe the things that are said about him, when he is one of the nicest guys I know." I yelled back at Harry. Louis' grip on me tightened, and I could tell he was getting angry. I turned towards Louis looking him in the eyes as of asking if he is okay. Even though I just heard some awful things about him, I can't really seem to care about it. He really is an amazing person towards me.

"It's not something I can fully control..." Louis said silently looking down at the floor.

"Um" Harry probably had no come back to that. He probably thought Louis would yell at him or something similar.

"But when I am with Natasha I can" He looked up at me, and then up at Harry. Harry was standing there dumbfounded.

"Yesterday I got really annoyed and angry at this waitress, and I was going to do something, but then Natasha stepped in the way, and all my anger disappeared. I knew I had to go thru Natasha to get to the other girl, but I could never hurt Natasha, so I just calmed down completely, and thankfully she brought me here, out of public." Louis said much more sure of himself. It was a long pause before anything happened.

"Okay, I get it Natasha you are safe even when you are with him. But why are you sitting on his lap?" Harry asked. Thank god, he understands.

"Oh, um, we sort of hugged for some time and it was the most comfortable way." I said, looking at Louis for support. He nodded his head and said.

"We were actually only going to meet to take a cup of coffee. I had no plans on staying the night, to be honest." Louis looked up at Harry, probably to gain some more approval.

"Yeah, I had no plans telling you where I live." I said to Louis laughing. Harry started laughing as well when Louis made a fake hurt look saying.

"Ah, do you not trust me Natasha; do you not know what a sophisticated young man I am?" We were laughing for quite some time until Louis became serious.

"Wait, does that mean it is Monday today?"

"Um, yeah how come?" I asked.

"I have to get to work! Not everyone owns their own company Natasha..." Louis said a little stressed. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 9 o'clock. I stood up letting Louis stand up as well.