Chapter 21 Happy Birthday

Natasha's POV:

So it is 8 o'clock in the morning the 21.December and I am just about to call to wake up Louis.

"Hello?" Louis said in his super-hot morning voice.

"Hello Lou! Now listen carefully, you have 40 minutes to pack a week bag of clothes and get dressed and then I will pick you up! Good luck!" I said and ended the call. He is probably so confused right now, hahaha. I got out of the bed and went up to change before I leave to pick up Louis.

...

I stopped outside of Louis building and he got out of the door right away.

"What the hell is going on?" He said as he put his bag in the back of the car and got in, kissing my cheek.

"You just have to wait and see, but don't worry its good." I said smiling, as I started to drive towards the airport.

...

When we got to the airport and I had parked the car, were we greeted by security guards, who took us through the whole airport and to my private airplane.

"Where are we going?" Louis asked.

"Far, far away..." I said giggling. He walked up to me, and said.

"I haven't gotten a real kiss today." So I of course obeyed and kissed him sweetly. We walked up the stairs, and in to the plane. I sat down at a random seat and Louis sat down next to me.

"Now don't worry, we can cuddle and sleep here for hours because it's a long ride..." I said smirking. Louis looked at me pretending to be angry, before he put his arms around me and held me close, quickly falling asleep.

...

"Lou, wake up! We have landed." I said carefully shaking him awake.

"Where?" Louis said before he even opened his eyes, cutie.

"Come on, and you will see!" I said happily. Louis slowly got up and smiled sweetly at me. We walked out of the plane and Louis just looked at me questioning.

"How am I supposed to know where we are when we are just standing at an airport?" Louis said, probably hoping to get some type of clue from the view.

"Well what if I tell you that this airport is called JFK...?" I said smiling

"What? Are we in New York?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up in a tight hug spinning me around. He let go of me and gave me a smile full of love.

"Happy early birthday!" I said.

"Seriously? You took me to New York for my birthday present! I love you so much!" He said kissing me.

...

We went to our hotel room before we went out to the streets to take a look around. We just had fun the whole day, shopping and eating delicious food. The best part, it was just us, no one else, no work, no friends, no stupid judging people, just us and our love for each other.

...

Evening 24. December

Louis and I were just walking in to our room. We had been out to dinner at this amazing restaurant.

"I can't believe all the things we have seen lately! The Statue of Liberty, Time Squares and we have been to central park in the snow! I love it!" Louis said plopping down on the bed.

"It's been amazing and we are here for a whole more week!" I said excided.

"Even better!" Louis said smiling, trying to catch my hand to pull me down on the bed with him, but I avoided it.