Chapter 8 Autumn

Chapter 8 Autumn

Natasha's POV:

I woke up the next morning smiling. I looked out the window and saw that it was a beautiful day, with sunshine and the beautiful trees. I got up and ate some breakfast. I am not staying inside this whole day, it is too beautiful. I can call Harry maybe he can help me take some photos in the park, I can't do the cool photos I want to do alone. First I need to put on some clothes. I ended up just putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and a big jumper I once stole from Harry, it is just a red big collage jumper. I went down to the couch and found my phone, dialling the number I know so well.

"Hey Harry it is moi your best friend in the entire world!" I said in the phone.

"Hey best friend! What are you wandering about? ... OMG! How was the date? Louis called me and wouldn't tell me anything!" Harry answered.

"Well I was actually wondering of you could join me to the park and take some photos and I could tell you all about the date" I answered him.

"Oh I have come down with a cold, and I sort of need to be well within Monday, but you have to tell me everything about the date" He said

"Oh my poor Harry! I hope you get better soon!" I said before I told him every little thing about the date, even how I was going to kiss him but chickened out.

"Well if you really want to go to the park, you can always call loverboy" Harry said, probably smirking.

"No... We met up yesterday, he probably have other plans today, I don't want to seem clingy" I said, I really want to call him, we would have so much fun, and just seeing him would be nice.

"Come on Nash, you are so amazing, he is hopelessly in love with you, he would do anything to spend time with you." Harry said trying to persuade me. Like he is in love with me, maybe he likes me a little bit, but not love. Just because I am slowly falling in love with him doesn't mean he is to. But I want to see him, my beautiful, hot and sexy Louis, okay I'm convinced.

"Okay, I will call him. Worst case, he says no" I said.

"Well don't waste your time on me, call him then" Harry said before coughing and hanging up on me. I walked over to the window, trying to find out what to say to Louis. I really want him to say yes, we could have a great time. I sat down on the window still holding my phone up, this is it.

"Hello beautiful" Louis' beautiful voice said.

"Hey Lou" I said blushing like crazy. I stayed silence, I totally forgot everything I had planned to say to convince him to come with me.

"So?" Louis asked

"Yeah, are you home today?" I asked

"Yep, why?" He answered back.

"Oh yeah. I was thinking of going to the park to take some photos but I sort of need some help with it, and I was thinking of asking Harry but he was a little sick the other day so I figured I should leave him alone. And then I started thinking of all the fun things you can do in the park and I thought of how fun it would be with you and yeah, do you want to come to the park with me in an hour or two?" I took a deep breath, praying he would say yes.

"Of course I want to, when are we meeting?" Louis answered, he said yes, omg I can't believe it!

"Um, well I am sort of ready when ever, if you want I can pick you up in twenty minutes?" I asked. It is weeks since I last drove my car, it would be nice.