Chapter 9 Harry

Chapter 9 Harry

Natasha’s POV:

When I got home, I went straight for a shower, needing to clean of the dirt from the leafs. I got dressed in yoga pants and a big hoody, that I don’t remember buying nor steeling from Harry, oh well it is comfortable. I plugged my camera in to my computer and transferred all the photos Louis and I had taken. When I saw the photo of Louis from the tree, I send it to my phone, and put it as my background, and then starred at it for around ten minutes. I then went to the kitchen to find something to eat, but my fridge was empty. Damn it, it is Saturday, Harry always makes me dinner on Saturdays. Oh Harry! He is sick; I need to go over to him. I put on a jacket and a pair of boots and then I walked down to Harry. It took me around ten minutes.

I knocked on the door, having forgotten my key at home. I knocked again, why is he taking so long? I knocked a third time, then I heard some shuffling.

“Who is it?” Harry called through the door. He sounds awful.

“It is just me Harry, I forgot my key.” I answered him. The door opened and I walked in, taking of my jacket and shoes. Harry had already made his way over to the couch lying down. I made my way over to him; making him sit up so I could sit down, then he could put his head in my lap.

“You don’t look good, how are you?” I asked concerned. Harry coughed before he answered.

“Awful! Everything hurts!” He said. He really looks sick.

“Aww, have you taken anything for it? Ibux or something?” I asked, moving his hair out of his face. He shook his head.

“I will go find some for you then, and after an hour or so you will feel much better sweetie” I said, carefully getting up. I waked over to the kitchen finding him an Ibux and then I filled a kettle with water and found a glass of cold water for Harry. I gave him the pill and water, and went back to the kitchen making us tea. When I finished I walked back out to the living room, and sat the cups down on the table and Harry put his head back in my lap. I started playing with his hair knowing he loves it.

“So, do you want to know what I did today?” I asked pretending it wasn’t as exciting as it actually is.

“Yeah did you meet up with Louis?” He asked. I told him about taking photos and climbing the tree, and I showed him the photo I had taken of Louis.

“And then he asked me to jump down from the tree. I was terrified, like it’s not that I don’t trust him but I am not that light, I was scared I would hurt him, but he caught me. And then we walked towards the pile of leafs and Louis was being a gentleman holding my camera. And then omg fucking Katarina came up to us and started yelling at us! She was so mean! But then thankfully Louis held on to me, but if he hadn’t I would probably have punched her in the fucking face! But then the worst thing happened! She threatened Louis! And he of course got angry, so he grabbed her wrist, and said something’s back to her. I really hope Louis didn’t hurt her though, because if he did, she will make our lives miserable. Oh, but then Louis and I walked over to the leafs and we had some fun, and then he kissed me! OMG Harry! Louis kissed me, and then when we were saying goodbye, he kissed me again!” I said looking down at Harry, smiling a big smile.