Chapter 16 Family part 2

Trigger warning: mention of suicidal thoughts

Natasha's POV:

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock.

OMG! What is that sound? I got up and walked towards it. God I am tired! I shuffled towards the door, oh maybe someone is knocking on the door. Wait, maybe I shouldn't open the door, it's not my house. Oh I'm here now. I opened the door.

"Hello?" I said smiling to a pretty blonde girl.

"Um, hey, we must have gone wrong, sorry for waking you." She said

"I don't live here, sweetie, who are you looking for?" I asked her.

"Um, Louis Tomlinson." She said unsure of herself. That's when I opened my eyes for real and saw four girls standing in front of me.

"Lottie?" I blurted out.

"Um, yeah that's my name." The blonde said.

"Omg! I am so sorry, come in I'll go get Lou" I said opening the door for them. I walked up to the bedroom, and crawled up in bed sitting on top of Louis.

"Louis you have to wake up, I just opened the door for your sisters..." I said sweet, kissing his cheek. I'm glad I slept in sweats, and not in something more reviling, don't want to make a bad impression. Louis sat up and kissed my nose.

"Hey beautiful!" He said, I don't think he caught the part about his sisters. So I just got up and walked towards the living room, Louis following my lead.

"Love why are we even out of bed?" He asked, he probably was half asleep when he got out of the bed.

"Because you have visitors." I said moving out of the way so he could step in to the living room.

"Omg! Girls!" He said, Lottie throwing herself in his arms at first chance. He hugged all of them and was being so cute. I let them catch up, and walked in to the kitchen to find out if he had some food, or at least tea. He didn't have any good food, but he did have tea, so I made some. I drank my tea while checking my phone, answering some mails and other messages.

"OMG! You said you had some more tattoos then what you had when you left but seriously this is more than some! Are you serious?" I heard one of the girls yell. Louis must have taken of his hoodie or something. I walked over to the door, just so I could make sure nothing bad happened. Louis just laughed at her and they all kept talking civilised. I went back to the kitchen and put my empty cup in the dishwasher. Then I went back to Louis bedroom and changed my clothes. I walked down the hallway and down to the living room; Louis was sitting in a chair while the girls was sharing the two couches. I walked over to Louis and the second I was in reach he pulled me down to his lap.

"Louis! What are you doing?" I asked.

"You walked off; I just want you near me." I said smiling, kissing my cheek.

"Louis there is other people here!" I said, not wanting to kiss him in front of his sisters.

"Sorry girls, this is my beautiful girlfriend Natasha" Louis said proud, while I was blushing.

"Sort of guessed that Lou..." Lottie said. Louis then proceeded to introduce me to the rest of the girls.

...

We talked and had fun, I got to know the girls and I learned a lot about Louis past.

"How about we go out to eat some food?" I asked when I heard the girls started to get hungry.