Chapter 18 Badboy

Chapter 18 Badboy

Natasha's POV:

I woke up feeling so good. I love you he said, he loves me, and I love him, I can't stop smiling. I opened my eyes and saw Louis lying next to me still sleeping. I looked at the clock on his wall and saw that it was 11 o'clock. I carefully kissed his cheek.

"Wake up Lou." I said, and then I kissed his other cheek. He started to move and I kissed his nose.

"Good morning." I said. Louis opened his eyes and a smile made its way to his lips.

"Hey love." He said, leaning over and kissing my lips. We both got out of bed.

"Louis? Didn't you go to sleep in only a pair of sweats?" I asked, looking over him, he was now wearing a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Yeah, but I woke up at like 8 o'clock and went out to by some breakfast, and when I came back you were still asleep so I crawled back in bed, I must have fallen asleep again." He said stretching.

"Aww, that's cute. Well let's eat, I am hungry." I said smiling, taking a hold of Louis hand and dragging him with me out to the kitchen. I sat down at a stool and Louis walked over to a bag that was on the counter. Louis then pulled out two croissants, some strawberries and whipped cream. I looked at him questionable.

"What? You can't cook for your life..." He said mocking me.

"It's not my fault I grew up with servants and a cook." I said stating the facts.

"Aww you poor thing" He said, putting some of my hair behind my ear, and faking a sad understanding look.

"Shut up and give me some food ey." I said, taking the hair he had put behind my ear out again twisting it between my fingers.

"So demanding." Louis said shaking his head. I just smiled at him. He found two plates and put the croissants on them. Then he got out the strawberries and took of the green thingy's. I leaned over the kitchen island and took the cream in my hands. I shook it and then I opened it. It's better if I have control of it incase Louis suddenly remembers that he can spray it all over me. Louis put a plate with food in front of me, and I put on some cream, I then leaned over to his plate and put some on his as well.

"This was surprisingly nice Lou." I said kissing his cheek, before I had the chance to pull away completely he pulled me back towards him and kissed my lips.

"I deserved a kiss on the lips for making you so good food." He said laughing.

"Definitely." I said kissing his lips again. I stood up and put our plates in the dishwasher.

"Would you mind if I took a shower?" I asked looking at him smiling.

"Only if I can join..." He said with a serious face.

"That will have to wait a little..." I said I am not letting him see me naked like that, and I am definitely not having sex in the shower.

"Fine, you can borrow my shower." He said smiling at me. He kissed my cheek and then he said:

"I was only joking about joining you."

"I guessed that..." I said kissing him rather lustfully. I pulled away and started to walk to Louis bedroom to find some clothes. I found my jeans from yesterday, but when I picked up my jumper it smelled funny, I am not wearing that!

"Lou? I am borrowing a jumper!" I yelled, hoping he heard. I went over to his closet and found a grey jumper with some black and purple writing on it. That will do. Since my jeans is black I just can't wear a black jumper as well, it says it self. I walked over to Louis bathroom, humming on a melody, but I don't remember which song it is, annoying.