Chapter 19 Third date

Natasha's POV:

So today is 18.december and I have just fixed Louis birthday and Christmas present I am really happy with it. We are going out for an another date tonight, and Louis finally told me where we are going because I had to dress appropriate. We are going ice skating! I am so looking forward to this, because I love skating. Well and I am going on a date with Louis, my boyfriend, whom I love, and everything is just perfect. Anyway Louis has completely fallen in love with my car, so he is driving here, and then he is changing in to my car and will then take me out, in my car. He is a weirdo, I love him. I put on a pair of grey jeans, a dark wool trench coat, a scarf, a pair of mittens and fluffy earmuffs and walked out my door, taking the elevator down to the garage. When I came down Louis was getting out of his car, and walked over to my car, smiling, he didn't even see me. I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around him.

"Hey Lou." I said.

"Hello beautiful!" He said, turning around in my arms, kissing me.

"Ready for some fun?" He asked taking my keys from my hand smirking.

"Of course I am" I said getting in to the passenger side.

"You look beautiful by the way!" Louis said when he came in to the car. He started the car and we drove to the ice rink.

...

Louis took my hand and we walked hand in hand towards the fake ice in the middle of the park. We sat down on a bench next to the rink and Louis pulled out the bag he had brought with him, with the ice skates. We pulled them on and stumbled our way over on the ice. When we got out on the ice, I got to show of my skating skills, unfortunately Louis did to. We were skating and laughing. Then Louis took my hand and stopped me. He twirled me around, and before I knew it he kissed me. Then we were pretending to be professional ice skater, which ended up with both of us on our bums on the ice, it was hilarious.

"You know what is kind of stupid?" I asked Louis, while we were slowly skating around.

"I hope it's not me..." Louis said stopping us both up so he could look at me.

"It's not you, it's everyone else. No one has looked weird at us or judged us the whole after noon." I said a little aggravated.

"I thought that was a good thing...?" Louis said, well asked.

"It would have been if it weren't for the fact that none of your tattoos is showing and you don't have any piercings in." I said coming closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose.

"Well that is stupid! But let's not care about what other people is doing and just have fun!" He said, skating of.

"First one around the rink!" He yelled, I quickly skated towards him and we raced around.

...

"Lou, I am getting cold..." I said. We have been out for over three hours so it's to be expected.

"Let's go over to the café over there and get warm, and drink some hot chocolate or something." He said. Louis took my hand and dragged me over to where we had left our bag and shoes, and I mean drag... We put on our normal shoes, and started to walk over to where the nearest café was.

"It's always so weird walking in normal shoes when you have been skating." I said.

"Yeah I know! We must look so ridiculous." Louis said laughing. Louis opened the door for me and we walked in to the café. It was really hot in there and quite the queue so both of us took of our jackets.

"There are a lot of people here" Louis said looking around.

"Yeah I don't think we will get a table" I said looking back at him.

"I don't think so either, but that's not really what I meant." Louis said looking at the ground.

"Lou it will be fine, what are you scared will happen?" I asked.

"I just don't want anything to happen, like people can be judgemental, or we can meet some of your friends or my friends, and I can just blow up for nothing." He said.

"I don't think any of that will happen, and if it does we have each other. Now let's get in the queue." I said, taking his hand in mine and kissing his cheek. Omg! Did he just, aww, he just blushed, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! While I was busy looking at my cute boyfriend, I got a text.

From Harry

Hey! I'm eating dinner with u tomorrow I'll be there at 5

Love u!

Okay then, looks like I have a dinner guest tomorrow. I have to tell him about how cute Louis is when he blushes! Louis and I were standing in line forever. It was only one girl up front who was serving everyone, so it took forever, and she was so slow. Like I haven't seen her, but I know that this is really slow working. When we finally reached closer to the end of the line, I thought I recognised the voice of the cashier but I don't remember who it is. I tried to catch a glance at her, but there was a big family in front of me so all I saw was her long brown ponytail. Well it's probably nothing, I have gone to school with so many people it can be anyone. She walked over to some coffee machine thingy and the family in front of us moved out of the way.

"Is it just me or is it something oddly familiar with that girl?" Louis asked pointing to the girls back.

"You think so to? I thought I recognised her voice but I don't know who she is." I said shrugging.

"Guess we have to wait until she comes up to us." Louis said smiling. I was leaning my back at the desk while Louis was standing the other way, so he could order when the girl comes back.

"Hey how can I help you? Oh, it's you!" The girl said with an obnoxious tone. "I am sorry but we don't serve violent crazy murderers in this café! You know no one has heard or seen Natasha since the dreadful Halloween party! What did you do to her? Kill her? Take all her money?" She kept on yelling and everyone in the café was silent. Now I know where I have heard that voice before... I turned around and looked Katarina Lace strait in the eyes.

"Look who finally got herself a job... Now unless you want me to talk to your boss we would like two hot chocolates to go. Oh, and if you don't stop spreading vicious rumours about my boyfriend, I will socially destroy you" I said in a calm demanding voice. I took Louis hand and squeezed it, just to make sure he was okay, he squeezed back and I could in the corner of my eye see him smiling. Katarina made our drinks and gave them to us, when we walked out of the café everyone backed off from us, and let me tell you they got some nasty looks back for me.

"Wow, you really got her this time!" Louis said looking at me like he was proud.

"Well you know me; sometimes I just have to turn on the bitch in me." I said smirking. He put a hand around my waist and we walked back to my car.

...

We drove back to my place so we could drink our hot chocolates and warm up completely. We sat on the couch snuggled together and watched "Love Actually", that was the best Christmas movie that was on the telly.

"Let's do something that's more fun." Louis said looking mischievous.

"And what would that be?" I asked him.

"This:" He said kissing me. He moved me so I was lying down on the couch and started kissing me again; well kissing is a too sweet explanation. As it was getting more and more heated all I could think of was how far he wanted to take things, because I wanted to go as far as possible... Louis pulled away for a second. I looked in his eyes and I just knew.

"Bedroom?" He asked

"Bedroom!" I said. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, still kissing me.

 ...

Olala...

Natasha's outfit on the top