Chapter 12 Understanding

Louis POV:

I carried Natasha in to her bedroom with Harry leading the way, opening doors. I laid her down on the bed, but before I had the chance to get up again, she had a tight grip on my sweater. She opened those beautiful eyes and looked at me pleading, so I climbed in to bed with her, she was still wearing her sexy costume. The second I was laying down, she cuddled up to me, and fell asleep instantly. It felt a little weird with her wearing so little clothes.  I looked at her for a couple of moments, just taking in her beauty, and then I remembered that Harry was still in the room, and that I had some questions. I carefully sat halfway up, without making Natasha move, and looked at him.

"Haz, was everything Rachel said true?" I asked him whispering. Harry just nodded his head, looking down at Natasha with sad eyes. I can't believe anyone has ever hurt my beautiful girl, the worst part; it was her boyfriend, a person she probably trusted with her life.

"Um, what did you mean when you said Rachel destroyed her?" I asked Harry. He looked at her, and then back at me, like he wanted to make sure he didn't say anything she didn't want me to know. He stayed silent. I need to know. I need to.

"Harry tell me, please? I need to know in order to help." I said begging him, still whispering. Harry moved over to me and sat down the little puff that was next to me. He took a deep breath. Then he finally spoke up.

"Her last boyfriend wasn't a good guy. He seemed like it to everyone; he was considered one of the nicest guys in school. So when he and Natasha started dating, we were all happy for her... They dated for around six months before anything happened. He started to abuse her, not physically at first, but verbally. I didn't notice how her mood changed, but she started to be more closed in. She tried to talk to him about it, but it ended in him hitting her. She got really scared, so she went to the counsellor at school to get some advice, but he was useless, and didn't believe her when she told him the name of her boyfriend. She didn't really know what to do, so she didn't do anything, and her boyfriend stopped hitting her for a while. After two more months he got worse, and he started to hit her repeatedly. He never hit her in the face, and she managed to hide it from the rest of us. She then tried to go to the police, but the officer she talked to turned out to be her boyfriend's brother, so he already knew, and had no intention on helping her. That was when she came to me, and I said she had to dump him immediately. I wish I hadn't, because it made everything worse. She tried to dump him, first he just laughed and said that she had to stay with him forever, but she kept on insisting, and he got so angry he attacked her. She blacked out, and when she woke up she was covered in blood, and in terrible pain. She heard him talk on the phone in another room, and from what he said, it seemed like he thought she was dead. He then left her house. She tried to get up to get her phone or something like that, but she couldn't, so she crawled her way out on the street hoping someone would help her. The second she got out on the streets she passed out again. Thankfully someone saved her, and he was put in jail." Harry explained. Yes I am crying now.

"She went to therapy, and she is doing much better and in her everyday life it doesn't affect her so much. But when Rachel said that nobody cares about her, it probably brought back a lot of memories, since that was his words, he always told her that, every day. It is also why she can't stand when other people than me calls her Nash, because that was what he called her. I don't know why but since I have always called her that she doesn't connect it with him, but with others she does, I think it is just a way she copes with all of it. Like she still loves to cuddle, which is un-normal with people who have been abused." He told me. I can't believe my dear Natasha had to go through all of that.

"Does she have any physical wounds anymore?" I asked him.

"She has a huge scar along her back, but you can't see it because of her tattoo, and she sometimes has problems with her knee." Tattoo? She has a tattoo on her back? Why haven't she mention it to me? Well, well.

"That was after her parents were killed, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, three years later. She told you that?" He asked.

"Yeah, like second time we met or something" I answered him. So she told me she went five years in therapy, the first three was probably for her parents and then the next two for her ex. I can't believe what she has gone through. I thought I had it bad, but she had it so much worse. How did she not go as crazy as me? Oh God, I am no good for her! What if I one day lose my temper and hurt her? Not that I wasn't already scared of that, but now I know how awful that will be for her.

"Haz, what is happening to her now? Like has this happened before, do you know how she will react?" I whispered to him.

"Last time she closed herself up completely, but I don't think she wills this time." He answered

"Why?"

"Well last time she didn't even move after the incident she didn't notice us, but now, she looked at all of us, like observing." He said

"I hope she won't close up, I don't know if I would survive without her." I said. What if she does? Then I won't see her, and her beautiful laugh, and I will go insane not talking with her.

"It will be fine, Lou, we just need to be patient, and show her that we do care." He said putting a hand on my shoulder. It is weird how we were away from each other for years, and when we meet up again it's like he never left. I am so glad I met Harry that day, and that he brought Natasha with him to the club. I am so relived I don't have to be so angry all the time anymore, because it was tiring.

"Yeah all I want is for her to be okay." I said, yawning.

"Good, now, let's get some sleep." He said walking over to a couch in the corner of the room. I carefully lowered myself down next to Natasha, she instantly cuddled closer to me. I looked a bit around the unfamiliar room before I fell asleep, holding around the girl I care so much about.

...

Punk Louis and normal Harry on the top