Chapter 20 Harry 2

Chapter20Harry2

Natasha's POV:

I woke up by someone kissing down my neck, Louis.

"Good morning beautiful!" Louis said kissing down my shoulder, and then I felt his hands around my naked waist.

"Good in deed" I said leaning in to his touch.

...

Louis and I took a shower and got dressed before we went down to the kitchen to find some breakfast, and yes we took a shower, together. We were both smiling messes, suddenly one of us would start to giggle out of nothing, and we were both just so happy. I opened the fridge and found out that someone, Harry, had filled it up for me.

"Wow, where did all this food come from?" Louis asked.

"Harry" I just answered knowing Louis would understand what I was talking about.

"Well I actually know how to make pancakes if you want?" Louis said smiling.

"That is the best idea I have ever heard." I said laughing a little.

"I think bedroom! is the best idea any of us has ever had Natasha" Louis said, winking at me, which of course made me blush like crazy.

"Definitely" I said thinking of the previous night.

...

After Louis had made pancakes and we had eaten them, we watched a movie, well I don't actually remember which movie it was, I was a little busy with someone else, after the "movie" Louis went home. I went up to my office and did some work, before I went in to the music room. I haven't been in there since October, and that is ages ago. I played a couple of songs that I know on the piano, and then I pulled up the sheets to "Once upon a December" from Anastasia.

"Hello" Harry said from the doorway.

"Is it already five?" I asked, looking at him questioning.

"Yep, now join me making dinner" Harry said, already walking out. I jumped of the chair I was sitting on and joined him downstairs.

"So what have you been up to since I saw you last?" Harry asked me, while he pulled some things out of the fridge.

"Well I was out with Louis yesterday..." I said smiling like crazy.

"Oh I see. You know I thought he was here when I came because his car was in your parking space...?" Harry pointed out.

"Well I might have let him borrow my car to work, he absoluetly loves it..." I said shrugging.

"Seriously? What if he crashes or well takes it?" Harry asked a little ashamed to mention the last part.

"Well if he takes it, at least we know who has it..." I said laughing. I don't think Louis would do that, not after everything we have been through.

"Good point, now tell me about this date of yours..." Harry said, he was now seasoning something, I think it might be chicken.

"Oh, it was great! We went ice skating and had such a fun time! Then we went to this café and well we met Kat but I told her to fuck off so... Then we got home here and we watched a movie." I said smiling, thinking of what happened after that.

"That sounds so nice! Now tell me, why are you such a smiling mess?" Harry said. Oh he knows me to well.

"Well we might have gotten a little bored under the movie, and found something else to occupy our time with." I said blushing.

"What you had sex?" Harry said, shocked.

"Maybe..." I said looking down at the ground smiling.

"Well tell me!" Harry said, stopping with his cooking.

"What do you want to know? How amazing it was? How sweet yet ruff he is? Cause let me tell you, that is the best sex I have ever had!" I said looking at Harry.

"Okay! I don't need too much Nash! I don't want your sex life to be what I'm thinking of every time I hear Louis name!" Harry said going back to his chicken thingy.

"You asked!" I defended myself.

"Well never again. I just have one question, how far have you gotten in your relationship, because you aren't the one to sleep with someone who you don't see a future with..." Harry said serious.

"I love him, and I can't see a future without him, and he knows that so..." I said picking at the sweater I was wearing.

"Wait he knows? What do you mean? You have told each other that you love each other!?" Harry seemed shocked and confused.

"Yep, I knew in the end of November and in the beginning of December he told me he loves me, and I said it back." I said thinking of the day he told me.

"You have known each other for what almost three months? Isn't it a little early?" He said, but not in a mean way just as a question.

"Yeah it is, but that is how I feel so..." I said smiling, thinking of Louis.

"So what are your plans for the holiday this year? And your birthday?" Harry asked me.

"This year they will not include you, unfortunately. And I am not telling you anything, in case you tell Louis!" I said smirking.

"Fine, but we are celebrating your birthday the weekend after new year's!" Harry said, he put some food in to the oven and putt the timer on five minutes.

"Of course we are! Now does that mean its only five minutes to dinner?" I asked pointing to the oven.

"It does now if you help me find plates and stuff I will clean up" Harry said.

"No, you made the food, I will clean up" I said starting to fix up a bit. Five minutes later, the timer went off and Harry placed the food on the table. Fajitas! I love that!

"That was amazing Harry!" I said when I took my last bite of the food.

"Thank you" He said, really proud.

"Can we bake something?" I asked him, not knowing how long time it will take.

"Sure, what do you want?" He asked. We looked up recipes online and made the best New York blueberry cheesecake ever, well Harry made, I just found thing for him.

...

Sexy gif of Natasha on the top