Chapter 6 Amazing

Chapter 6 Amazing

Natasha's POV:

I was a little excited to find out exactly where Louis lives, and when we came there I found out it was only a fifteen minutes' walk away from my place, if you walked through the little forest, which I would never dear to do in the dark. His flat was almost like mine, just a little less girly, a little smaller and had a little less view. I took of my shoes and Louis led me to what appeared to be the living room. We sat down on the couch and Louis turned on the TV, and went to the movie rent portal.

"How about a horror movie?" Louis asked smiling sheepishly to me.

"No way! Are you trying to traumatise me?" I looked over at him laughing but still being serious.

"Maybe..." Louis whispered.

"Louis!" I hit him playfully with a pillow from the couch.

"Sorry!" He said throwing it carefully back at me. I jumped up at him taking the remote control out of his hands.

"Let's watch a chick flick" I smiled at him, scrolling down the list of opinions.

"No way! Are you trying to traumatise me?" Louis said mocking me from earlier. He jumped up trying to take the remote control, but I was faster and hopped of the couch, landing on the floor. Louis quickly jumped after me almost crushing me in the proses. He was now lying on top of me holding himself up by his arms on either side of my head, making no intention to move.

"You are crushing me Louis!" I said laughing trying to pry him off me.

"Sorry" He said standing up smiling, holding his hand out to me. He pulled me up and we both sat back down on the couch. I still had the remote control and started looking for a good movie to watch, after a little while I found one.

"Oh, can we watch "The amazing spider man 2" please?" I asked, smiling my biggest smile towards him.

"Yeah sure." I put the movie on and put the remote control on the coffee table, and sat back down in the seat I previously had. Louis was sitting in the corner of the couch while I was sitting in the middle. Through the movie, Louis was looking so comfortable to lean on and when he moved his hand so it was lying on top of the couch's back, I had to ask.

"Louis..." I said dragging out the I.

"Yes Natasha?" Louis looked over at me smiling.

"Can I lean on you? Pretty please!" I smiled a sweet smile over at him.

"Come here sweetie" I crawled over at him leaning my back on his side, pulling my feet up on the couch. Louis put his hand around my waist, holding me close, and after a little while he resting his head on top of mine.

...

The movie finished half an hour ago, so Louis and I am just sitting talking and cuddling.

"I should probably get home." I said with a sad look on my face.

"I will drive you home, so you don't have to go through the forest in the dark." Louis said with a pout on his face.

"Thank you!" I said smiling over at him sitting face to face with him.

"Natasha?"

"Yeah Louis?" I asked

"Um, I was wandering if you maybe wanted to go on a date this Friday?" Louis was looking down at the floor blushing a little.

"A date? I would love to!" I smiled so big and gave him a tight hug.

"Really? Okay, I will text you the details tomorrow then?" Louis said grinding. We both got up and put our shoes on, and then Louis drove me home.

...

When I woke up the next morning I was in such a good mood, I can't believe I am going on a date with Louis tomorrow. I showered, dressed, ate breakfast, went for a short run and then did some work. I was now sited in the music room, trying to play my favourite song on the piano "Once upon a December" from the movie Anastasia.

"Why do you always play that song?" I hopped up scared half to death.

"Why do you always try to kill me Harry?" I walked up to him giving him a hug.

"So what is going on, you only try on that song when you are really happy or really nervous." Harry sat down on the piano stool next to me.

"I might have had an amazing time with Louis last night." I smiled blushing a little. I told him everything that we had done except that he asked me on a date.

"Wow, that sounds really nice Nash!" Harry was holding an arm around me. I leaned on him, grinding from ear to ear.

"It was" I turned around and started trying to play the same song over again. I almost got it when my phone vibrated on top of the piano throwing me of.

"Uh, what is it!?" I unlocked my phone checking it.

From Loubear  my mood instantly getting better.

Hey Love, I was thinking I could pick u up at 6pm tomorrow? Is that okay?

Xx Lou

I can't believe it I am going on a date tomorrow! I was just sitting there looking over the text over and over again, smiling more and more. Oh, I have to answer.

To Loubear

That works for me

Xx

I was about to put down my phone again when it vibrated again. I took it up smiling.

From Loubear

Lovely.

PS: Bring a jacket!

Xx Lou

Aww, he is so cute. I love it. I wonder what he has planned.

"So you are meeting up with Louis tomorrow as well then?" Harry asked, I had completely forgotten he was here. Did he look over my shoulder when I was texting?

"Actually, he is taking me on a date." I said I tried to sound serious but i was smiling from ear to ear. I turned around trying to play the song again.

"What? When did he ask you? Why didn't you tell me?" Harry had stood up and was looking at me, begging me to kiss and tell.

"Well, he asked last night, and I am super nervous and super happy and I was a little scared of how you would react." I said looking up at Harry. He smiled and gave me a tight hug, I don't think he minds.

"Harry I can't breathe" I said.

"Sorry, I can't believe you are going on a date tomorrow. With a guy you really like!" Harry is obviously happy for me, thank god. It is actually quite some time since I was last on a date that I wanted to go to. Kat had this tendency to take me on double dates, that way she could go out with guys that was normally out of her reach, and I had to go out with guys that I wasn't interested in.

"Oh my God! Harry what am I going to wear?" I almost yelled in his face.

"How should I know? I am a guy remember." Damn it Harry!

"Well I need your help. You have to tell me if I look good, to nerdy, to hipster or to slutty." I said dragging Harry in to my closet.

...

Photo of punk Louis and the song Natasha plays on the top