Chapter 11 Halloween party

...

Natasha's costume on the top 

...

Natasha's POV:

I was just finished getting dressed in my costume, when it was two minutes until I had to leave to pick up Louis. I put on a long wool coat, so I wouldn't get too cold, and Louis wouldn't see my outfit before we got inside.

...

I got to Louis precisely then he walked out the door.

"Hey love!" He said getting inside the car, kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello Lou, are you ready?" I asked, starting to drive over to Rachel's.

"Yep, like my fags?" He said, pointing to his, fake teeth. I hadn't even noticed when he came in to the car that he had gone for the tip I gave him, vampire. He was wearing a black long sleeved, turtle neck sweater, black skinny jeans, red contacts and fangs. He looks hot.

"Definitely, but the contacts are the coolest." I said, looking back at the road. We arrived at Rachel's house a little later. She had the party at her parent's summer house, which she normally live in when they are not there, so it is huge. I parked the car in the driveway and we got out of the car. Louis came over to my side and put his hand on my waist and we walked over to the house. When we got closer, Harry showed up out of nowhere, dressed similar to Louis, and walked next to me. He pressed the door bell, and Rachel opened the door in seconds, she was wearing a bikini, a pair of shorts and rabbit ears, classic.

"Natasha so good to see you, oh, great you brought Harry, I was sure you were still besties." Rachel said kissing both our cheeks.

"Yeah, I was scared you had forgotten me Rachel" Harry said sarcastically.

"Of course not! Now, who is this hot guy holding on to you?" Rachel said trying to flirt with Louis. Why does she always do this to me? This always scares guys away! Like seriously, he is holding on to me, you said it yourself.

"I'm Louis, nice to meet you!" He said holding out his hand to her. She ignored the hand and threw herself in his arms hugging him.

"Nice to meet you to, I'm Rachel, welcome to my home" She said letting him go, just to let us come in.

"Your home and your home Rach" Harry said nudging my arm. Rachel pulled Louis with her in to the living room; I took of my coat and gave it to one of the helpers. I walked after them, and when I came in I was instantly greeted by old friends from school.

"God Natasha you look perf!" Raymond an old friend of mine said.

"Well, thank you Raymond! You look fab!" I said, looking at his batman costume, so typical him. I walked over to where Rachel had pulled down Louis in the couch, trying to convince him to let her sit on his lap. I sat down on the armrest next to Louis, putting his hand in-between mine in my lap. He held my hand tight and leaned closer to me.

"You okay?" I whispered to him. He nodded his head, looking up at me smiling a small smile. Rachel noticed our hands, and did everything trying to get his attention, including shading me. That was when Louis had enough.

"How about we mingle a little Natasha?" He asked standing up. We walked further in to the house, meeting a lot of my old friends. All were polite and nice, yet Louis kept near me the whole time. I noticed he was starting to feel a little closed in so I took him out to the heated terrace, where there where no one around. I think that was the first time he pulled a little bit away from me.