Chapter 4

Amidst the pretty faces which lip synced perfectly to the song playing in the background, a decorated face simmered his heart with love and compassion, she was there, her delightful aura leaving everyone dazzled, her hands moved in the air, elegantly curving and doing different actions, she was beautiful...no she was the most beautiful one,
He leaned onto the wall, chewing on the gum which stuck in his tongue after gaping at her,
The Bollywood music, though he hated the meaningless songs, was now a way to express his gratitude to the fortunate stroke of serendipity which made him meet her.

Arjun's eyes embraced bleakness, somehow,
has he seen her dance before?
A handsome young man, in the disguise of a Brahmin, stood behind the bushes only to see few maidens dancing in a temple's courtyard. The leading lady was a princess, the princess of Panchala who was supposed to perform at some festival.

The wooden floor beneath him pointed thorns towards him, he helplessly tried to gesture back at Lakshana who sent a big flying Hi to him,

Did he see the bridegroom's twin in the mysterious vision?
"Panchali" he called out for someone unknown, there's no Panchali and definitely Draupadi is not named Panchali.
He insignificantly spat the gum at a corner after being choked to a near to death experience.
The world turned black and then suddenly white, his eyes felt fainting to the colourless environment, all colours started reappearing, reappearing in the form of her, she was the only one vibrant rest was black and white.

The lady in my dreams is Draupadi, he contemplated, as some sweet and some bitter visuals shuffled inside his mind.

His conscience began to tread back towards the women who were gracefully dancing, preparing for the mehndi ceremony scheduled for next week.

A tear of happiness, as he thought it was, signalled him his heart's condition, they knew each other from before, seemingly from a past era,

He shouted her name, to sound more desperate, but the sharper brain of his overtook the hopeless romantic, he had had three relationships before and each time he felt that he knew the girl from a past life, Uditi, Chaitra and Shanaya,
however this time the connect was much stronger and louder,  having a solid dose of feelings.

He had seen her in his dreams and that was enough for him to establish a new type of relationship with her,
He smiled his famous Demi god smile evaluating her response, they knew each other from before, why would she deny?

A half-truth is a whole lie, this is what he was taught but the compelling desire pouring into his heart made him take the firmest stand.

"A date should be good enough as a first step" his own vocalization happily turned the grounded and calm son of his parents into a persuasive child.

__________________________________

Bheem's coolness inspired his younger twin brothers, especially Nakul,
The three younger brothers of Bheem politely scrutinized the lady beside their brother, the alleged girlfriend whom their brother had brought along to enjoy at the wedding,

Hruti! The name was uncommon just like the woman, poised behaviour, slender face, fit physique and adequate looks which could easily captivate the second son of Paranjay Kuruvanshi and force him to bring her to a family function.
Their love story was simple, something mainstream, where the heroine squabbles with the hero but later they both fall in love, the ignition to their flame was food, Bheem's restaurant's food, the multi-cuisine, superbly rated branch of his eatery was berated by this outspoken woman, something which was unbearable for the master Chef and thus began a new tale.

"Since one year?" Sahdev finally unmuted himself, his brother's wit surpassed him, nobody could get even a whiff of the brewing happenings.

"She's from the boy's side" Bheem forcefully put his hand around Nakul and Arjun, claiming back his formidable self, the younger brothers nodded uncomfortably, promising it to be kept as a secret.

"And also!" Bheem was now more tamed, "mum and dad will be coming with Yash in few days, so you guys better be at the best of your behaviour"

Soon, Hruti had met everyone whereas Bheem was attending a call all this while, solving an issue at one of his eating hub.
.
.
.
.
Draupadi hushed herself from complaining about the list of songs, she deeply analyzed each dance step which could work for the mentioned songs.

"Panchali?" Her mind felt a heavy voice hovering over,
Did she hear a real voice or was it again a silly mind game of her brain?

Her peeper averted from the paper to the man in front.
Muscular and much masculine. Confident black orbs with an oversized nose.

"Hey!" Bheem remained muddled yet unflagging.

He beamed observing her, and then imagining a queenly lady in his mind,
He had met Hruti and recalled the past, Hruti was his beloved Hidimba who was not able to spend a lifetime with him previously.

Bheem conjectured a propounded theory for himself regarding the past, this birth is for lovers to unite.

"Draupadi, it is" the woman who was being seen as a queen by Bheem responded like one.

"Oh! I thought..." he stumbled upon his words.

"I am Bheem" his realization clarified her unschooling of the past.

"Arjun's brother?" The two shook hands before the man drenched in glee on the inside sensing about the sparks between her and his brother.

__________________________________

"A date night?" Laks whistled hearing her best friend blurt out the growing mutualistic emotion between herself and Arjun.

"I think you guys should go to the best place of this town...or no, no, let him plan for you, after all, he has come up with the idea" Laks exaggerated her pronunciations in a sensual accent.

Draupadi turned her head to re-read the message, has he really called her?

Her body glowed in happiness, her hormones jumped in joy, she was going to go on a date with him, for sure.

Lakshana selected a perfect outfit for the blushing lady and then continued to express her contentment about the blooming association between the two star crossed lovers.