4- Movie Night!

Tw?
Angry Padre... Coarse language... Mean snek...

💜Virgils POV💜

After Patton walked out of my door, I got up to follow him but when I opened my door Roman was standing outside. "why hello there my chemically imbalanced romance." I smirked "hello there my royal pain in the ass." hehe that threw him off of his confidence-train. "uhm, rude. I came to see if you were busy." ughhh this means he wants me to leave my room. "obviously not if I'm standing here talking to you." he looks at me with an evil grin. He then grabs my arm and leads me to the living space. I look around to see stacks if junk food layed out on the coffee table and multiple blankets and pillows layed out to make a little tent in front of the TV.  "what's all this?" I look over to logan who is going through his vocab cards. "we are having a movie night, fam. It is going to be lit." I walked over to him and pulled the cards out of his hands. "what on earth are you doing Virgil?" I smirk at him and pull out a lighter.  "cleansing the house of bad decisions." I light it on fire and throw it into the sink. "does that mean that you'll burn yourself next?" I felt cold breath down my neck. I turn to see deceit standing next to the kitchen counter. I grab a knife, ready for if he gets too close. "why are you here?" he cackled wickedly then smiles at me. His smile alone makes me shudder. "I want to see you use your... Power... Not some useless blade." each side has abilities, or powers. *insert screeching princey noises*. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU SCALEY BITCH!"... That wasn't Roman talking, yes he was the one that screeched, but it was patton that yelled at him. I've never heard him talk like that. Deceit scowled and sunk down. It was only when Patton hugged me that I realised that I had tears trailing down my cheeks. I blinked away the tears to see that Patton was glowing. One of his abilities made him glow before using it. It only happened when he was angry. "le-lets go watch some movies?" Patton relaxed and his glow dimmed. "sure kiddo." For the rest of the night we watched Disney movies and the first Harry Potter movie. Damn. The Dursleys suck. Why didn't Harry just pick a letter up from the ground? Draco is a little bitch. All of this over a hand shake? Drarry all the way. 'TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON! TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you outta know' was probably one of the most funny parts. I sit there, mentally commentating the whole time but I fall asleep during the credits, sprawled out across the others. Heh... Comfy.