21- Found

Romans POV
We've been walking in absolute silence for what feels like an eternity! Logan looks focused and calm whilst Virgil seems uneasy and concerned. I myself, am feeling quite confident that we can get him back without too much fuss. Logan suddenly came to a halt and pulled out the walkie talkie. "Alex? Kyle? Can you hear me?" We all waited for a moment before a static voice came from the device. "Yeah, we're here." Virgils facial expression was washed with relief after hearing Kyle's voice. "okay good, have you seen Deceit anywhere?" Logan gave Virgil and I a look as if to say 'it's going to be okay, I promise.' Virgil seemed to read it in that way too. Virgil sat down with his legs crossed and started to fidget with a rubix cube. Logan gave it to him for his birthday for when he was feeling overly anxious, to help take his mind off of it. "Deceit hasn't left that room since we saw him earlier." Logan bit his lip and muttered an 'okay' into the walkie before putting it back into his bag. Virgil stood and put his rubix cube away. "Are we all ready?" Logan and I gave him a small nod before opening the small door into the room that we were hoping to find Patton in. When we all got in there, I realised that the room was nothing like an attic, barely even a room. It was huge! It's like the imagination in here! I turned to Virgil and Logan to see that Virgil looked more upset than before. "What's the matter?" Logan seemed to notice as well and put his arm around Virgil. "This is where we start off.... Before we're sides..." That means his friend could be here. "Would Mani be able to help us?" Virgil shook his head and wiped his eyes. "Mani has been missing since I became a light side..." So that's why he never talks about him. Virgil started to fiddle with a bracelet that he's never taken off. "P-Patton!" Virgil ran past me and hugged Patton. Patton had ropes tied around his wrists and his hair was an absolute mess, but there was something off about him. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Virgil started frantically untying Pattons wrists and checking him from injuries but stopped when we heard a whimper from behind 'Patton'. Virgil looked over his shoulder but came flying backwards into Logan and I. "Deceit!" I stood quickly and drew my sword ready for any attacks. "Oh Virgil, c'mon! You had to be expecting that!" Deceit chuckled and gave Virgil an evil smirk. I won't let him taunt our emo nightmare!