5 - Him

(TRIGGER WARNING! Mention of suicide, rape, and self-harm. If you have a problem with these, please do not continue reading. You are important, and you are beautiful. You have a life worth living. I love you!)

Sean and I had gotten up fairly early the next morning, so Mark took us to Starbucks. When we were sitting at a table with our food and drinks, my heart sank to my toes.

(Jack's P.O.V.)

While we were all eating, (Y/N) looked at the door and froze as it opened.

"You okay?" I asked.

"We need to go. Now." She said while finishing her drink.

"Why?" Mark and I asked in unison while very confused.

"Sean. Mark. Please." She pleaded.

I knew she was serious now, now, she always called me dad or Jack, and only used my real name when something was wrong. I nodded my head and she gripped both mine and Mark's hand tightly. Mark and I looked at each other very confused. As we walked out, someone looked at (Y/N) and gave her an unsettlingly creepy smile. We got into Mark's car and started driving.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again.

"I don't want to talk about it," she said while looking out the window.

"Come on," I pleaded, "you know you can tell me if somethings wrong. I just wanna help." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

She jerked away from my hand.

"JUST LET IT FUCKING GO OKAY! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT!" She screamed at me.

I sat there in shock for a moment. We had just arrived at Mark's house and I grabbed her arm. I pulled her into her room and shut the door.

"I may let you swear, but you will not talk to me that way!" I said.

I didn't want to yell at her, but I was furious. Next thing I knew, she was bawling her eyes out. I cradled her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"What's up? I know something is wrong." I said as she wiped her eyes.

"I was at the orphanage because I ran away when I was 10, so I was there for about 3 years and still couldn't forget." She began to explain. "That man was my biological father. My mom died when I was nine, and he started drinking and became very abusive... He..." she trailed off.

"What happened?" I asked.

She clung to my chest and cried in my shirt.

"I was raped!" She said while crying even more.

"That is never going to happen again. No one is ever going to hurt you anymore, okay." I asked.

I wiped her eyes and she nodded.slightly. We walked out of the room and she sat on the couch.

"Everything okay?" Mark asked me.

"Yeah, but I need to fill you in on some things," I said. He nodded and we went into the kitchen. I explained everything and he shook his head.

"No one should be treated like that, especially that sweet kid." He said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let's take her out to lunch, she needs to get her mind off of this," Mark said.

"Sounds good!" I replied.

(Your P.O.V.)

I was just sitting on the couch. Not watching T.V., not thinking, nothing. I was just staring off into space with a blank mind. I finally snapped out of it when Sean came and sat next to me.

"Wanna go get lunch in a bit? He asked.

I just simply nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder. He was the one thing in my life I was missing. He made me feel safe, and I hadn't felt safe in a long time. 

(A/N 596 words. Sorry, it's short, they will get longer and more frequent, sorry for the hiatus. I have an update schedule in my description that I promise to follow this time if you wanna check it out.)