Chapter 13

Zion's POV

I saw Harry looking down like he was upset with something. I don't like to ask people or pry into there lives. But he really did look upset. I had to do something. When the meeting finished for now Y/N and Judy left for there patrol and it was just me and Harry left. "Harry." I called out. He looked at me and then raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong? You look upset with something." I asked him.

He looked at me and then shocked his head, I have him a glare and he sighed and sat down at the table. "Fine. I was talking to Y/N last night." Wait I thought she was going to sleep. "And she told me that she used to get bullied so she taught herself hand-to-hand combat." My eyes widened as he said that. She can do Hand-to-hand combat. I sighed and now I'm even more confused than ever. I guess I will have to ask her later in our patrol.

Where are we going again?
Oh yeah the roof top.

A hour later Y/N and Judy came back in and reported to Lawrence that it's all clear. And then they went to bed. I decided to do the same and so did everyone else. But before Y/N left she made eye contact with and I looked at her with such confusion. But I will just ask her later.

~~Time skip brought to you by Ethan~~

It was now time for our patrol. I got up and went to the fucking classroom, and walked in through the door. "Right, Zion and Y/N you two will be patroling the rooftop." I heard Lawrence say to us. I nodded my head and so did Y/N. Then we made our way to the rooftop.

When we did we looked around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary so we decided to look at the town. "How come you don't know what happened to your brother?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then sighed, "he was already gone when I woke up. So I forgot about him. I'm sure he's fine though." She told me.

You nodded my head and then I leaned up against at the fence. "Don't. It's not safe you could fall." She told me. My eyes widened for a little bit but then went to normal. She's worried about me. I looked at her, rolled my eyes and got off the fence.

"You can do Hand-to-hand combat?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I was being bullied and other things happened so I decided to teach myself hand-to-hand combat."

Other things?

"What do you want to do after this is over?" I heard her say.

I looked at her and then thought for a while, I don't really know what I want to do...."I don't know. I have no plans for the future. What about you?" I asked her.

"My life is boring. I don't have any major plans for the future but I make little goals for self." She told me.

"Oh. Like what?" I asked her.

"Like, make new friends." She told me. Thinking for a while.

I nodded my head her I have to admit that it's a good idea but I can't make any little goals for my self. "Will you help me with that?" I asked her. She looked at me and then smiled.

"Yep. Of cause I will." She told me.

"Promise?" I said while holding my pinky finger out. She gave a closed eye smile and then nodded her head at me. I looked down to hide the fucking blush on my face and I felt her finger on mine. "I promise." She told me.

"Good. By the way you owe me one." I told her with a small smile.

"How?" I heard her say.

"I saved your life. And don't worry, I won't forget your face or name. I don't if anyone owes me one." I told her.

"Huh!?"

I could tell that she was confused, I sighed and then opened my mouth. "I'm from one of those rich families. My friends or should I say the people who called themselves my friends, only wanted to hang out with me because of my money." I told her.

"Horrible."

That's all she could say. I looked at her and then sighed. "So you owe me." I told her.

"I gave you the food." She told me.

"And that's how much your life is worth?" I asked her.

She looked at me as if to say touché. I started to laugh and so did she. I have to say she is awesome. But I'm not going to tell her that. She won't let it go. "Hey Zion have you watched anime before?" Y/N asked me. I looked at her and then nodded my head.

"Yeah I have. Why?" I asked her.

"What ones have you seen?"

I shrugged and then looked at her. It looked like she is really into anime, "I don't know, Black butler, Fairy Tail, Black clover, blue exorcist and Tokyo Ghoul." I told her. She nodded her head and now I'm interested in the ones she have watched. "What you?" I asked her.

"Fairy tail, Tokyo Ghoul, blue exorcist, twin star exorsist, aria the scarlet ammo, Amnesia, Nura: rise of a yokai clan, Nobunaga the fool, black la goon, my hero academia, Assassination Classroom, and many more." She told me.

And I am flabbergasted.

We walked to the classroom and having laugh while we get there and after I opened the door "Zion!" Scarlett came over and wrapped her arms around me. "Scarlett get off me. What is wrong with you?" I told her while trying to get her off of me. I could see Y/N silently laughing to herself in the corner of my eye.

I sighed and once I escaped from her grip I left.

*****************************************
And that's Zion done. Haha! I liked this one, I don't know why but I did. Anyway....

Thank you all

❤️Love you all❤️

Bye for now

To be Continued!