Chapter 25

Once you woke up you saw that most of the people was already awake. The only ones that weren't was Ethan and Zion. Which was pretty funny since those two are the strongest out of all of you. And they had to be sleeping. You got up and used little as possible to wash. You went to the storage room and saw that Lawrence was there. Harry and Eugene was gone.

Lawrence explained to you that they both went to get a little more food for the rest you looked at him and then nodded hyour head towards him. You didn't mind as long as they actually come back safe and sound.

(I'm not going to do the other two nights of the watch because I have no ideas for them and I don't want to do the real Nightwatch so I will NOT be doing them. Hope you can all understand.)

You looked at Lawrence and then turned your attention to the window. You never could quite explain it but you have always had this feeling that Lawrence wasn't who he acts like. He seems different.

Dangerous like.

But anyway you walked over to the food and got all the things you needed for breakfast. You then looked back at Lawrence and saw that he had The drinks and everything in his hand. You and him both went back and put them on the table. You saw that Harry and Eugene was back and everyone was awake. You put all the food on the table and they all day down.

You sat down next to Zion and Eugene and opposite Harry. Lawrence started to speak and he just told us what he normally does. Then Harry and Eugene got up and started to speak.

*****************************************
Sorry guys but that's all I have time for for this chapter. Sorry that it was short. The next chapter will be the last. I hope you enjoyed. And I will make the stories after the apocalypse so don't worry that will be out.

Bye for now

To be Continued!