Chapter 8

When everyone left the room you and Eugene was the only ones there that was left. When he got up and was about to leave you called out for him. "Eugene." You called. He stopped where he was standing but didn't turn around to you.

"What?" He asked with a cold and annoyed tone.

"What's wrong?"

"....N...."

"Don't say nothing because I know there is." You told him.

He turned to you and then sighed. He walked over to the table and sat down. It looked like it was going to take awhile, but you didn't care you was help to him. "All she done was say, "have you looked there?" Or "you missed over there!" She didn't help me she just told me where to look. Scarlett just sat down while I had to check the fucking corners on my own the whole fucking classroom was not small either and I had to do it on my own." He told you.

You sighed and then looked at him. You could tell that he really was pissed off with her. Then you clicked. Hey wait....Does Scarlett like Eugene? He had to check the whole classroom on his own. And she was watching him. Poor Eugene! He looked at you and then you heard him sigh.

"I know she can be a bitch but we'll you won't have to deal with her for a while. So why not forget about it. And when you are paired with her then just make sure you get a rest and she does the work!" You told him.

Eugene looked at you with a small smile on his face. But then it disappeared. "Easy for you to say. She doesn't do any work. Even if you refuse she will as well and then you realise that the work have to be done so you just gotta do it." He spoke.

Again you sighed and then looked at him. He looked down like he was a little kid trying to get his way. The way he looked at the floor it was so funny. You couldn't help but laugh. He looked at you with a confused look on his face. "What's so funny?" He asked you. You just continued to laugh.

Your laugh must have been contagious because Eugene started to laugh as well. After what seemed like forever the both of you finally calmed down and you looked at him. "Well at least your happy now." You said to him and walked to the door. Before you could even walk through the door Eugene called you. You stopped and opened the door then turned to him.

"Y/N. What was you laughing at?" He asked you.

"And I will....Take that to my grave....Bye!" You told him and ran out.

Of cause he ran after you and you and him smiling the whole way. Once you reached your classroom you opened the door and then quickly closed it. You then ran to the other side of the room. "Y/N?" You heard Judy say to you with a confused look. All of a sudden you heard the door open and Eugene tackled you to the ground.

He was now on top of you, which made you blush a little but then you saw Eugene had a smile on his face. "Ok what was you laughing at? or I will give you something to laugh about." He asked/told you.

You titled your head a little then realized that he put his hands either side of your waist. I thought someone would only do that if they was going to....Oh god! Your eyes widened in realisation of what he was going to do.

"Yep. You don't tell me I will tickle you." He told you.

You opened your mouth but you wasn't fast enough since Eugene started to tickle you. You started to laugh and toss right to left. Now and then you saw Judy smiling at the both of you. After forever he stopped and waited for you to tell him. When you got your breath you was about to say something but then he moved his hands closer.

"No....I'll tell you."

"....I'm waiting!"

"I was laughing at the way you looked at the floor. You looked like you was a kid trying to get his way with his mother. It was pretty funny!" You told him.

He raised an eyebrow while smiling and tickled you for another 5 more minutes and then left. He had a smile on his face.

At least I helped him feel better. That's more important really.

You turned to Judy and saw her with a smile on her face. You titled your head and then looked at her. She looked really happy. "What?" You asked her. She smiled at you and then looked at the door.

"Are you and Eugene seeing?" She asked you.

Your face heated up and you couldn't even look at her face. "N-No." You told her. She raised an eyebrow and looked at you with a smile. Like the ones that a best friends gives when they think your lying. You rolled your eyes at her and then punched her playfully in the arm.

"Idiot. I'm not going out with him. After all I am married." You stated.

Judy's eyes widened as you said those words. "What? Why weren't I invited? When? Where? To who? How didn't I know until now?" Oh my god so many questions! You looked at her and then held up your phone with a picture of Hichigo.

(For those of you who don't know who Hichigo is. He's the hollow form of Ichigo.)

She rolled her eyes at you and then the both of you started to laugh. "Should have seen that coming." She said to you. While you laughed even more. When you got tiered you got ready for bed, you let on looking at the ceiling and there was a worrying thought going through your head.

What happened to my mother and father?
I hope there ok.
What if they turned into one of them?
Nah they couldn't be.
Right?
Nah if I'm alive then of cause they would be.
But I am younger than them.
Oh no....

*****************************************
Thanks for your support guys. Love ya all so much! ❤️💙💚💜🧡💛
Again this is NOT the story. Yes some parts might be in it but if so I don't mean it to be but I do find it hard not to put it there.
Anyway, with the 'nightwatch' things I will make them up but you will find your self with all of them at some point. And yes some might be longer than others.
And I have a question for all of you as well. And yes I do need an answer. But I do have a request. Take in mind the story so far and which one you will be right with....Going with this story!

Which Dangerous Fellows do you like the most?

Because I want to make a second book at some point and in that I need to know who you want to be with so I can make that happen.

Thank you.

*Bows*

I know I'm a pain but please pay no mind to it!

Again thank you.

Bye for now

To be Continued!