The Walk Home

WARNING—GORE WILL BE IN THIS PART SO IF YOU CAN'T TAKE BLOOD AND GORE I WOULD RECOMMEND SKIPPING TO THE END!!
———————————————
Trinity started home with her sword in her hand in case she found any dinner wandering around the woods.

She stopped to look around. I think I took a wrong turn after killing that sheep...

Trinity retraced her steps and heard a rustle from the treetops. She got ready to fight a big cat or maybe that crazy old man in the treehouse who lives with all those birds.

Nothing.

Trinity continued to walk, but it was like whatever was above her was following her.

Trinity, stopping to collect her newest prize of three pieces of steak and some leather, had completely ignored the sounds, thinking it was just an animal that was curious.

She turned around to see Patrick standing right behind her with two dogs and his gang of three other guys.

Trinity immediately noticed that only two of the three gangsters were standing with Patrick, and before she could react, her sword was pulled out from her shirt and was against her throat.

Patrick took the place of the gang member and he dug the sword in just hard enough to cut open her throat. Then he stuck the sword into each of her shoulders. Blood spilled from Trinity and covered her hands.

Patrick cut her stomach and her arms and her legs. Then her cheeks and above her eyebrows. She fell, blood streaming down her face and pooling by her knees along with her tears. She screamed and cried and then fell silent as Patrick sliced through her palms before letting out the loudest, most sharp, most energy-draining scream in pain and fear and heard it echo through the empty forest before she fell.

Trinity awoke in a quiet cave, with her blood pooled around her and her tears dried on her face. Everything hurt and she couldn't move. Her sword was gone, and for all she knew, these caves were full of creepers and spider and skeletons and she was a sitting duck, except this time Trinity was a paralyzed duck.