White Dress

(A.N. The models in the dresses are not what Trinity looks like, just the dresses.)

Maids brought three beautiful white dresses to Trinity, and she tried all of the dresses and showed Notch each dress.

She cried the whole time.

Notch chose the second dress; it was white with a flowing train, and it was revealing.

"Of course you chose this dress," Trinity growled. "You want to see as much of me as you can."

Notch waved her off and left the room.

One maid comforted her. "It'll be okay. You can divorce, but Notch would never sign the papers until you give him an heir."

"Are you trying to comfort me?" Trinity was shaking. "How is that comforting?!"

The maid stepped back. "I'm sorry, miss."

"It's fine. I'm just," Trinity wiped a tear away. "I just..."

"Get some rest, miss," the maid suggested. "You have three days before the wedding."

The maid started to leave, but Trinity stopped her. "Why did Brian say goodbye? What's going to happen to him?"

The maid looked at her, with a hurt and pitying expression. "I'm sorry, miss. I really am."

Trinity was scared and fell onto her bed, crying into the pillow.

Those three days were routine. Trinity put on her light blue dress and walked downstairs to breakfast with Notch, then back to her room until dinner, then back with Notch, then she put on her silky white nightgown and went to bed.

Trinity was grieving the whole time. She begged to visit Brian but it wasn't allowed. She begged to know what would happen to him but Notch gave her smirks and maids gave her hurt looks.

The third night, she cried more than she ever had. Her wedding gown was on her wardrobe shelf and the veil was on her dresser.

Trinity cried herself to sleep and woke at sunrise to Notch shoving her out of bed and leaving her with the maids.

She dried her tears and allowed them to do her hair and help her with her dress and makeup.

Notch came in and showed her the crown that was to be her's and she almost cried again.

When the sun started to set, Trinity was taken to the wedding site and she saw Brian there, his head in a guillotine to be killed after the wedding.