I Care For You

*deep in the corners of the room, there was a young country, with a frighten look on her face, the young country was Malaysia, and right now she was being cornered, face to face with a predator taking its prey*

Malaysia: *whimpers*

*hears a gun clicking*

Malaysia: *looks up as she feels the gun at her forehead* Japan

Japan: Don't make this any harder for me *looks at Malaysia with a grimace look in his face*

Malaysia: NO! WAIT! *pleading*

Japan: I'm so sorry, Malaysia. *pulls the trigger*

*BANG*

Malaysia: *drops to the floor, going limp with a red liquid on her forehead*

Indonesia: MALAYSIA NOO! *runs towards her, holding her close*

Philippines: *runs towards Malaysia cluthing her hand, then looks at Japan with anger in her eyes* YOU MURDERER! *tears coming out of her eyes*

Indonesia: *crying* Malaysia... No...

Japan: *tears coming out of his eyes* It had to be done...

Indonesia: YOU BASTARD. MALAYSIA TRUSTED YOU!!!

*South Korea and North Korea appears*

SKorea: HOLD ON HOLD ON A MINUTE! *pushes Japan aside*

NKorea: ??

SKorea: WHY ARE YOU BEING DRAMATIC!?

Philippines: What do you mean!? Can't you see I'm reminiscing here of my dead sister

SKorea: WE ARE PLAYING PAINTBALL, DAMMIT!!! *is already pissed off*

Philippines: Ay *actually forgot*

Malaysia: *gets up with a smug look on her face, was actually playing around*

Indonesia: *knows that its Paintball but just wanted to be dramatic*

Japan: *actually feels bad*

NKorea: *doesn't care*

After the game, the scores are:

MaPhilIndo - 7
JapaKorea - 9

*after the game the others decided to clean up, and rest for the day. NKorea decided he doesn't want to join SKorea's stupid games, while Japan is tending Malaysia's bruise. The impact on her forehead took a harsh blow and Japan is feeling guilty for it*

Japan: *puts an ice wrapped with towel on Malaysia's bruise forehead, pressing it gently* Don't you ever do that again. You just give me a heart attack. And I thought it was a real gun

Malaysia: *giggles* No promises

Japan: And I'm so sorry because of me you have this

Malaysia: Oh thats okay, Japan. It was just a game

Japan: And now your beautiful forehead is now ruined

Malaysia: Hey, don't feel bad. It will heal and my forehead will be back to normal in no time.

Japan: I know but *touches her cheek, caressing it* But I just can't bare to see you hurt again.

Malaysia: *blushes at the contact* Don't worry Japan, I will be careful and not being to overdramatic

Japan: *chuckles* Good, happy to hear that. *caresses her cheek, his thumb brushes at her lips* So soft~

Malaysia: Wh-what? *turns redder*

Japan: *leans closer*

Malaysia: *notices the other's action, instead of panic. she just close her eyes and lean in forward*

*They lean in close, so close their lips are in a centimeters apart, everything has gone smoothly until*

Indonesia: Yo Malaysia! *appears out of nowhere*

Malaysia: *was shocked at this as she pushed Japan away, almost making him drop on the floor*

Japan: Itai!

Indonesia: Uhhh what just happen?

Malaysia: Oh nothing nothing!

Indonesia: Then why is Japan on the floor

Malaysia: Uhhh He was resting so he decided to rest on the floor *giggles nervously*

Japan: O_O Nani