Chapter 7- Embarrassing Him

"Rena pass the mascara." Maddy whines for the thousandth time in five minutes.

We are in my room with three other modelers getting ready for this lame excuse of a high school party that Brandon was throwing on a Friday night. Right now I could be hanging out with someone cool but then again I'm doing this for Maddy.

"One minute." I say applying my mascara.

"You said that five minutes ago!" She said in her baby voice.

"Okay, okay I'm done!" I shout Hans ng it over to her, grabbing my dress and heading to the bathroom.

I wore a short black dress which cing to my body and top it off with some black heals and a cute black chocker. I curled the ends of my hair and damn did I look good.

Maddy wore a red dress that reached beneath her knees and showed all her curves

Maddy wore a red dress that reached beneath her knees and showed all her curves. She toped it off with some heels and her straightened hair.

The other girls looked pretty good themselves and damn did we look good together

The other girls looked pretty good themselves and damn did we look good together. Brandon would never see what hit him.

As much as this felt wrong and made me feel like a brat, I had to do it. Besides I'm used to the drama, being a wrestler you gotta deal with bitches and drama and that my friends was something I love. DRAMA.

LATER THAT NIGHT
-------
"Are you sure you wanna do this? " Maddy asked me as we stood at the door with the others in toe.

"Girl I was born ready." I say looking at her crazy. For some reason I was nervous. Make ng a scene was my thing, drama was something I am known for. For the few weeks we moved to LA we got several noise complains and I ce to know our neighbors hate my gut. It's not that my singing it terrible or anything, I am an awesome singer and besides, who doesn't love my singing?

"If you say so." She said ringing the door bell and the door opened instantly to a surprised Brandon.

"Rena? I wasn't expecting you." He said puzzled.

"But we're here so you'll have to deal with it." Maddy rudely interrupted.

"Maddy Beau?  You too?" He said raising and eyebrow.