Chapter 11- I Think I'll Have A Heart Attack

Who said your worse enemy couldn't become your best friend when you're in a bad situation?

Right now that person was Brandon. But too bad he wasn't good enough to over power Maddy, she's the bomb.

Earlier that day

"Rena, thank God you're awake I was so worried!" Maddy shouts hugging me.

"I'll go tell the others." She says running off.

I tried talking but no sound came out. There were wires connected to my body and bandages on my left leg and my my head.

All I remembered was Brandon screaming at me. I had no idea what happened.

It's a good thing I can still feel my muscle...

"The fight! I have a fight tonight!" I shout as Maddy enters the room with my mom and Brandon in toe.

"Honey you can't fight tonight, you were in an accident." My mom says gently.

"But I'm fine right? I could fight now, right?" I say hopefully.

My mother takes a seat in the chair next to the bed. "I'm so sorry sweet heart. Your injury is pretty bad, you can't go."

"What do you mean, what's wrong with me!?" I scream back at her.

"Miss Beau do you mind if I have a word with Rena?" Brandon cuts in.

"Sure son."

Son!? When did my mom and Brandon get so close. I swear to God so much can happen while you're uncontious. I knock out for a few hours and Brandon and my mom are best friends.

Now that was creepy. Just the image in my head of these two being close turns my entire mood so ways. It's not like Ius. as in a good mood but just the thought was disgusting.

Both Maddy and mom walk out then there were two.

"Look I know this probably meant a lot to you but you're hurt. It's not safe Rena."

"Who are you to lecture me about safety? You're part of a..." I trail off realizing what I was gonna say.

"Rena this is not about me, it's your life on the line not mine." He says his eyes getting cold with anger.

"Exactly, my life so don't tell me what to do. You're not my dad." I shout.

I was pissed. First I get hurt then he stands here in front of me giving me a dry ass lecture my dad would give.

"Oh so now you're gonna go there huh?" He say, his eyes giving no emotion.

"You don't own me!" I scream back.

My throat is dry and it burns, then I start coughing. It wouldn't stop.

I I running out of breath and Brandon seemed be panicking. I brought my Han hand to my nose to wipe the cold from my nose but it's red.

I'm bleeding.
I'm bleeding!
I'M BLEEDING!!!!!

"RENA!" He shouts grabbing grabbing small of my back making me seat up.

But the coughing wouldn't stop. The bleeding was getting severe and my vision was getting blurry.

"Rena stay with me please." He pleads.

And for the first time hi eyes are soft and filled with concern. I could see straight through him.

And the last thing I hear him say is. "Don't go, I need you..."

Brandons POV

We were arguing again when she started coughing. Blood run down her nose as she tries to gasp for breath.

"RENA!" I shout terrified.

I started shaking her hopeing that she would stay with me.

"Don't go, I need you..." I trail off seeing how stupid I should crying over someone who hated me. I was acting like a pure bitch.

She was just another girl I made out with. A little something I call a sex toy. She would probably be begging for my D after she wok up.

"Excuse me sir we would like you to step aside." A nurse says tugging on my arm. "Please wait in the waiting room sir."

I do as she says and exit the room.

She's not worth it.

Maddy's POV

Brandon runs out with teary eyes. His eyes were as cold as ever.

A nurse came rushing towards us. "Mam I'm sorry tell you but your daughter seems to be suffering from a minor heart attack.

"What! "

"She's suffering from what!?"

This couldn't be happening.

"Apparently she had an UN noticed blood clot near the heart
I'm sorry but we have to act fast and get her surgery started. And we need you to donate blood."

"Take mine, give her as much as she needs." Miss Beau is shaking in fear.

"Mam, I'm sorry but it shows here that he blood is O+ where as yours it O-. The only person who can give her blood is someone with O+ blood like her."

Miss Beau turns to me hopefully.

"I have A+ blood." I say softly.

Her eyes are teary and she looks tired. "Maddy. She wispers "She got her blood type from her father, and I don't know anybody with her blood type who would donate." She says, tears streaming down her eyes.

I'm soo sorry i reply hugging her tight. "She will be fine." I try comforting her.

"Maddy thank you for coming but i think you need some rest. You could drop by latter." She said pulling away.

"I think I'm-" She cut me off.

"If anything happens I'll let you know but your parents mudt be worried." She gave me a tired smile.

Renaa may not have a father but she sure has a better mother than I do.

I got up and walked off to my car. When i got home my moither was laying on the kitchen floor with a bottle in her her hand.

"Frain are you-" I was greeted with a hard slap across my face.

"Get your dirty hads off me you little brat. You were just a mistake just like your mother!" She screams.

Why did he even come back and why did my mother accept him here if he had nowhere to go. He was the smae old Frain before he left.

Worm tears run dow my face. He would never change.

__________
KS

THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.