Chapter 22- Kidnapped

Rena's POV

School was now over. I left my last class which was Chemistry, I walked to my locker.

I put some books away, keeping those I needed for homework as I hummed Señorita, my favorite song.

But something was weird, the halls were empty. Normally on a Monday students would linger around a little and different teams had practice.

I made my way out of school with my headphones in. I didn't notice I was being followed by a black van until I reached a deserted area where people don't pass often.

I sped up a little wanting to get out of the street as soon as I could and into a public place but someone grabbed me by my forearm.

I tried fighting but I couldn't get out of the person's hold, they were too strong.

Dumb it Sherlock!

The last thing I remembered was something going over my face then it all went black...

*****
Brandon's POV

I got out of gym class to see the halls all empty.

Weird

I head to my locker when I heard someone humming to Señorita.

Spicy!

It was Rena, it was a little off key but it was kind of cute.

She closed her locker and left the main entrance. I couldn't help but chuckle, she's soo cute when she's it her own world.

I hurried to my locker and put my things away. If I went quick I would be able to give her a ride.

I rush out to my car and put the key in the ignition. She had already left but I knew the way to her home so I would surely meet her on the way.

Good thing she was walking back home.

I followed the short root to her house knowing that's where she would pass.

Gosh I sound like such a creep.

I was humming to the song she was earlier in tje hallway, it was catchy.

I sound like a wimp, I know.

Mt breath hitched in my throat  when I saw her being grabbed by a tall muscular guy.

He turned and that's when it hit me. It was Greg, Chris's heat man. Chris is Timothy's little brother. Let's just say he's the smaller but more intimidating and bigger version of Timothy.

I rushed out of the car to try to save her but the black van sped off.

"Fuck!" I shouted in frustration.

I run back to the car,and tried following the van but I lost it.

I pull my hair in anger as I dialed Xavier's number.

I told him what happened. He instructed that I report to the trap house instantly.

Gosh did he sound pissed.

I mean who wouldn't be, that's his only sister for fuck's sake.

Flashback

"Let her go!" I shouted, anger fuming in me.

"What you gonna do about it Bran, I have a gun to her head and if you come any closer I will shoot her. You wouldn't want you little princess getting hurt would you?" John asked with fake pitty, erupting with laughter soon after.

It really hurt me to see my little sister tied up to a chair, being held at gun point while my mother lay naked and tied on a bed.

That mother fucker raped my mother!