Chapter 23- Getting Her Back

Brandon's POV

So its the next day and let's just say neither Xavier, Liam and I have slept.

We've been planning an attack. I know who took Rena so they're most likely to be at the Crimson mansion.

Crimson is the name of Timothy's gang or should I say Chris's.

Its currently night time meaning Rena was kidnapped over twenty-four hours ago.

But we couldn't just go in, we needed a plan.

"Becca you take the front door, act like a normal person there for the party and cut out the cameras. There's gonna be security protecting the perimeter, Natt I need you to take those on the right side out with the stun stars allowing Brandon and I access to the back door. The time is gonna be limited before the security wakes up, Rena is bound to be in the first room to the right so Brandon will get her, Natt will keep an eye out for us while I catch an eye on Chris's wife. When Brandon gets Rena Becca will some the room so I can have a chance to kidnap Chris's accountant which is the wife. Then we leave the same place we came in and look will be waiting in the van near the gate." Xavier explained and we nod. "Some of our guys will be outside the perimeter hiding for backup."

Becca is another shooter who trained with Natt she is also a great hacker, anything to do with electronics Becca's the go to girl. They're like the best in the game excepting Xavier of cause, he's the best in the shit and Luke an I come below them, just a little more advanced than the average fighters.

We gear up and leave, I swear if they touch my diamond I'm a kill somebody.

*****
Rena's POV

Over the past day I've been beaten, cut, shot and abused. Chris would come in occasionally and pass out his anger on me.

I had endless cuts on my thighs, I got whipped causing my skin to be red all over. It seems that Chris lost a dealing cause five minutes ago he shot me in the left shoulder, the bullet went all the through hitting the wall behind. 

Just how I like it, straight through my soul. (note the sarcasm.)

I hv been bleeding none stop and I'm getting dizzy.

My eyelids were getting heavy and it was hard to stay awake. My head shot up when the door opened harshly.

Honestly how worse can this get. Well my question was answered when I got hit in the head and everything went dark.

*****
Brandon's POV

We got to the mansion and the party is in full swing. People are walking in with the elegant outfits and Becca does too.

We wait for he signal that she's cut the cameras then Natt goes in.

"The cost is clear." Natt speaks into the ear piece.

Xavier and I make our way in with Natt on our trail.

All the guys are knocked out but its just a while before they wake up.

We enter the back door when ttwo guys are standing. I knock them out from behind with the back of my gun.

I make my way to the staircase and Xavier makes his way to the monet room where Chris's wife is expected to be.

I got to the first room on the right and sneak in. Chris is to the other side of the room shooting at Greg for something stupid.

My breath hitched in my throat when I saw Rena tied to the wall. My heart aches, the last person I saw in that wall was my mother and I couldn't save her from Timothy.

I remember being twelve tied to a chair in this room, being forced to watch her be tortured to death by Timothy.

I can't let that happen again. I can't let another woman so dear to me die on that wall.

She laid pale on the floor in a deep sleep. She looks horrible, blood stains all over her once cute nerd outfit. I can see her breathing so I know she's alive.

The pain  the Crimsons caused me turning to anger.

"If you don't get me that deal consider your self dead." Chris threatenes Greg. "I have a party to host you rar, you go get me that deal!"

Chris leaves the room and Greg rushes after. I run to Rena and cut the ropes off, weird enough she has chain marks.

I pick up her curvy frame in my arms and head out. I give the message that I got Rena and by the time I reach the back door thehouse is fill with smoke. I rush to the gate with Natt in toe.

When we get to the van Becca is already theere with Xavier and Chris's wife with tape on her mouth.

Rena lay in my arms as Luke drives off.

Xavier stambled over to me checking Rena pulse with teary eyes.

"I had one job to protect you and I failed." He mumbled lowering his head to her chest.

I couldn't be more thankful that Rena was alive but Chris would pay, and if Xavier doesn't want to do it I will.

__________________
KS

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE