Chapter 17-Killed A Nigga

If you ask me, the week definitely went by quickly. Maybe a little too quickly may I say.

I was currently doing the finishing touches of my makeup for the meeting.

And the dress was gorgeous. It lay across my bed and I spared it a glace every five minutes making sure it was there.

Pretty dumb I know, its not like someone would climb up my window and steal it considering my bedroom was on the third floor.

I finished up my makeup and put on the dress. I finished up the look with some silver jewelry and a sparkly silver purse and five inched heels.

I checked the time from my phone. It was 6:52pm and Brandon was supposed to pick me up at seven.

I drew a pistol from my safe before fitting it under my dress like an og.

I gave myself a once over before my bedroom door opened to reveal my mother.

"Awe sweaty you look amazing, there's a handsome gentleman wait for you in the drive way." She said softly winking at me.

"Mom!" I whined. "Its not what you think. You're getting a little too advanced for me, its creepy."

"That's my job Rena and it's good to know I'm doing it right." She said with a big old smile. "It's time for your lonely ass to get a man."

"Mom!" I shouted in shock, my jaw hanging.

"Don't mom me your date is waiting."

I rolled my eyes at that while I walk out of the room.

When I got out side I was hit by a well dressed Brandon who had a huge smile on his face.

I closed my eyes and inhaled taking in his scent. He smelt like sneakers bars and mint which was different.

Normally either guys smelt sweaty and disgusting or of some strong ass perfume.

But this one smelt like sneaker bars and mint mixed together and some how it went well together.

He opens the door for me and I get in, he closes it and jogs to the driver's side and got in.

"You look lovely tonight." He comments the smile growing wider.

"And you don't look too bad your self." I replied

And the smile disappeared. His face turning sturn and cold and I wore a look of confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Your brother and some other guys are waiting out in a van near the house incase of an emergency." He said completely ignoring my question.

"Okay." I replied softly looking out the window.

After a few minutes drive we slowed down at a black van and the window rolls down.

Xavier popped his heat out giving us a thumbs up before Brandon turns the corner and pulls up to a mantion.

It was humongous. It was painted in white with platinum decorations and detailing.

And the the drive way was packed with fancy cars in many bright colors, some jet black.

"Now this is a big deal for your brother, you gotta get this done correctly." He said getting out and I do the same makinf sure my gun is still in place as we entered.

It was elegant with a soft violin playing in the background.

I looked around for a little bit and Brandon was gone, he was no longer by my side.