Chapter 18- Why Is This Happening

Brandon's POV

I woke up to a shape pain in the back of my head.

I started getting up slowly when a voice stopped me half way.

"You might wanna rest your head." I raised my head to see Liam sitting at my desk.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my head.

All I could remember was me walking out of the kitchen at the meeting.

"Rena happened." He responded

"Wha-" He cut me off.

"Rena saved your life last night bro." He said "Timothy was gonna shoot you but Rena knocked you out of the way and shot him in the head. But you wouldn't know that cause you passed out."

"What, but she didn't even have a gun." I said in shock

HOW!

"Bro she knocked you out of the way and her gun from under her dress like an OG." He bragged "It happened soo quick you won't even believe it, I didnt even think she had good aim."

"Can you stop bragging about her." I said in annoyance.

"Brandon she saved your life, you should be greatful. I can see you guys together." He said.

"Liam I have a girlfriend and she's what Rena will never be. She kills for me, and stared the trap life for me."

"Rena killed for you last night, so what's your point?" He asked

"That was one time so what. Brittany would kill for me anyday." I replied.

"Man she ain't loyal, she been with every nigga in school. I don't like that bitch." He said

"Man that has nothing to do with you. Everyone's just judging her, she's not like that." I defended.

"Oh trust me she is. You have your first and you like its the best but its not, you're blind." He said

"You know she's not my first, I've hoocked up wjth plenty bitches before her." I said

"You know that's not what I mean. That's your first real relationship. She literally hoocked up with that blonde dick head on Friday at his party." He said

"I don't wanna hear it Liam." I said harshly.

"Okay, but Rena's downstairs making you breakfast, Xavier made her stay with you. She's a pretty good nurse, its what she's studying for." Be said dryly before leaving my room.

A few minutes latter Rena walked in with trey. She wore the same dress from last night and her eyes looked puffy meaning she was crying.

Her high ponytail was now in a messy bun and her makeup was gone.

"Here eat this." She said softly

The trey consisted of fried bacon, scrambled eggs, a sandwich, a cup of coffee and a glass of water.

She disappeared into my bathroom and returned with the container of Advil.

"Take two." She mumbled "How's your head."

"I'm fine." I mumble in return

I was expecting her to leave but she stood there.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"I-um-I-a." She tried speaking but nothing much came out.

"I don't need you anymore so you can go." I said "And I'm not gonna be needing you for the rest of the day so you can just leave my house."

"Your keys are..." I cut her mid- sentence

"Yeah what ever."

She nods then leaves.

I'm about to get up but I'm reminded of the sharp pain in my head. Looks like I'll be needing those Advils.

Later that day

After tossing and turning, trying to get up I felt better so I decided to go for a drive. So I got ready and headed downstairs but there was one problem, I couldn't find my keys.

The car was in the drive way but I couldn't find the keys to it. Then it hit me, I got rid of Rena just before she told me where the keys were.

I was definitely not calling her. So I did what I thought was best, I asked Liam.

"Liam do you know where my keys are?" I asked

"I don't know, Rena drove your car here last night you should call her." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No bro seriously where is it." I asked again.

"You're gonna have to ask her." He teased, taking a bite from his apple.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"See!" He shouted

"You tricked me." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you agred with me." He said taking another bite.

"Well I don't have her number." I defend.

"I do." He said "You can just call her from my phone, here."

"You do it."

"No you do it. I mean you want the kwys I don't." He said.

No matter how much I wanted to punch him square in the face he had a point.

I grabbed the phone from him and press the call button.

"Hello." Her voice sounds raspy.

"Am this is Brandon, where are my car keys?" I asked

"That's the problem, I got the keys mixed up so you have mine and I have yours." Her voice sounded through the speaker.

"So where are yours?" I asked

"They're on the kitchen island." She said.

"Okay bye."

Before she could respond I hang up.

"Liam can I use your car? She got her keys my keys mixed up so she has mine."

"Sure."

A few minutes later I pull into her drive way. I ring the door beel and she opens it.

She's wearing green denim shorts and a black training bra, and me being me I take a look.

"Here." She stretches out the keys. "Sorry I mixed them up."

And me being me I asked this. "Are you home alone?"

She raised her brows in confusion but answered. "No my mom's here but she's in the shower."

I don't know why but my body did something I didn't expect it to. I pusshed her in, smashed her against the wall and kissed her.

Her lips stay frozen against mine but then she kisses back. I let my hand roam her curves and her hands travel to my neck.

I slid my hand bown her panties but then she pulls away and pushes me off.

"I can't, this isn't right." She said turning away.

By now we're both breafhing heavily. I hand her her keys and she hands me mine and I leave.

After this I would have to avoid her to the best of my abilities.

________________
KS

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

PEACE OUT!