Chapter 4- Fights and Photoshoots

"I can't believe I'm best friends with a model." I said walking next to Reana as we approached the school building. Her real name is Maddy, she's been a model for a year which is maybe why I've never heard about her but now I do and we happen to be best friends.

"And I'm best friends with my favorite wrestler from the time I got to know about wrestling which was three years ago." She says.

"I've got a fight tonight are you coming?" I really wanted her to be there,  I know I've only known her for like a day or two but she trusts me enough to tell me her secret. Isn't that interesting we're both under cover as nerds.

"Sorry I got a photoshoot." She pouts her lips "I rather be with you than to be with Hannah doing the exact photoshoot I did last month."

Awww

"Did I hear photoshoot!" I heard a familiar high pitched annoying voice from behind me.

"What do you want Brittany." I said rather harsh surprising myself,  I didn't feel sorry tho. I'm use to being mean just not at school or that would blow my cover. 

"Oh we were just talking about the photoshoot Maddy had yesterday. She's one of the top ten models and my favorite one at that." I snapped my head in Reana's direction. Is she crazy.

"What do you know about modeling  you're nerds, aren't you supposed to be studying and watching History documentaries or something?" I hate that b*ich and everything she come with.

"Brittany not every nerd is nerdy-" I said before I was cut off by the bell, flipping bell.

"Toodles" was all I heard before pulling Reana to English class and away from that b*tch.

"Okay class settle down-" miss Plante was cut off by the opening of the door. "Oh you must be the new student."

Boy was he hot. He has brown hair all shuffled up in a mess, beautiful green eyes and a breath taking smile any girl would fall for. Reana pocked me in the side bringing me back to earth, sh*t  was I drooling? 

"Ms Beau? Hello?" Sh*it miss Plante was trying to get my attention and here I am drooling over the new guy. F*ck. "Hope you will be working with Brandon for the English project."

"Got it." I really wanted to slap myself in the face for sounding desperate.

"No fare how do you get the hot guy, I'm working with the bad boy Cj." Reana pouts for the fifth time today.

*****
This just got wild I'm competing I a tag team match with the Riot squad where I was with Sasha Banks and Bailey. Great (note the sarcasm.)

The match just started and it's not going to well. Ruby is killing Sasha and I need to do something. When I had an opportunity I tagged myself in and started doing damage. Right now Morgan was in the ring and I took advantage over it. I didn't dare to let her anywhere near her corner and finished her with my signature move.

SHOULDER LOCK!

*****
I just got home and ploped on my bed pulling out my phone and checking it.

Looking at my phone I froze. I was supposed to work on my English project with Brandon after school.

Sh*t

This is bad, I let him down on the first study date. This is terrible I'm supposed to be a nerd not a bad ass who ditched the new kid. I'm doomed, what will miss Plante say about this if she finds out?

I won't even be available after school tomorrow since my professional  personal trainer only comes in on Thursdays and Sundays and the rest of the week I work out alone. I pretty much eat grass and work out everyday for three hours straight.

I have to stop over thinking this. So I text Brandon saying I'll study on Friday and go to bed. Nothing is more important than my beauty sleep and my career so this, could wait.

____________

KS

THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON.

AND DON'T FORGET TO BE SMOOTH!