CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Ehem! Ehem!...Okay I know I've disappointed u guys, I said I was going to update immediately after Ramadan but I didn't. I'm so so so sorry *holding my both ears* it won't happen again InshaAllah.

So here's an update, I hope you will enjoy it. Plz show some love to this book by voting and commenting..

*****

"Khairee there is something very important I want to talk to you about" Muhibba said looking directly at Khairee

"By Next tomorrow, which is Monday,  I will resume to work" She said

"Work?" Khairee asked in disbelief, For the past month she was here, Umm Rafeeq hadn't mentioned anything pertaining work, she doesn't know  she used to work.

"Yes work, Oh I didn't tell you I use to work right, it skipped my mind. I was on my annual leave that is why I'm always at home" Muhibba said khairee nodded her head hesitantly.

"Well this is it, where your work begins, I usually go to work from 9am to 3pm, depending on the quantity of the work I might even come back before 3 or after 3 you understand? " she exaplained

"Yes"

"Before,I was thinking of taking you both to a creche, that is you and  Rafeeq."

"What is a cr-creche? " khairee asked

"Oh..a creche is a nursery where you take your kids when you have  work, there are nannies there."

"Ok"

"But Since the twins are around for now I think you can stay at home right?" Umm Rafeeq enquired

Khairee hesitated for some seconds.

being alone with the twins is definitely not going to be easy, no not at all. But then I'm here to work and no matter what I have to work. Only then can I gather enough money to sponsor my education and make my dream come true.

Dream!  The main reason I ran away from home.  She had a long thought.

"Are you there" Umm Rafeeq asked waving her hands in front of Khairee's face

" uhmm Yes sure, You have nothing to worry about, I am sure I can take care of him, I know when and how to give him his cereal, as well as when and how to change his diaper, and also how to do the little little things like changing his shirt, When he's supposed to take a nap and so on. " Khairee said with so much pride in her voice. Muhibba looked at her with a grin on her face.

"I'm glad to hear that Khairee, you really are a first learner"

Khairee smiled " At home too, I use to be a very fast learner, the moment you thought me how to do things even if it is once I will grab it immediately"

she remembered how she use to help Umma with cooking and then once she helped, the process always stick to her brain and then make it next time Umma and Abba will be very please with her. Guess that was one of the reasons Abba thought she was of marriage age.

"That's very good to hear, how about food, who is going to cook among the three of you?" Muhibba said

"I can do it" khairee nodded

"No you can't do all the work yourself, go and call the twins let's call" she said and khairee made her way to their room. She knocked on the door and entered the room with a Salaam they were watching a film on a laptop and none of them bothered to answer her salaam or even spare her a glance.

"Assalamu alaikum " she said the salaam again a bit louder than before.

"What" Hasna asked Clearly annoyed by her presence