Chapter 1

You sat on a stool sorting the new records which had just been brought in , the box mainly contained a restock for gorillaz Demon days , crappy Hannah Montana CD's and the black eyed peas new album . The shop which you worked at wasn't really busy today so after sorting the Box you went to your best friend and work partner Millie , unlike you she was very girly and was training to be a makeup artist but you had known her since preschool so you were besties .

You began talking about when you went to the club a couple of weeks ago and she played some of the songs , you both sing along and laughed as you did so you didn't notice someone enter the shop. You looked over to the man and signalled to Millie that you were going to help him as it was your job , you slowly approached him .
" heya sir , anything I can help you with ?" You smiled as he turned around and glared at you with harsh eyes , his skin looked green but you couldn't really see as he wore a bandana which intimidated you slightly .
" 'ow much for you luv ? That voice is amazing ." He laughed in a raspy tone oh rolled your eyes and walked off .
" what a creep ." You whispered to Millie she laughed and put the radio back on as you sung along taking your mind off your creepy encounter.

Then , the song Dare by Gorillaz starts to play .
"Ugh skip this song it repeats too much !" You friend Millie reached for the radio but you took it back .
" nooo please I love this song ! Leave it on for me and I'll give you £2 ?" You giggled and handed her £2.
" fine deal ." She laughed as you sang the song .
" You've got to press it on you!" You continues to sing the song before you became sleepy and before you collapsed you saw your friend Millie fall of her stool and a raspy laugh .

You woke up in the back of a car , you examined your surroundings all you could really see was a road ahead and the sea then you looked to your left and jumped as a robot sat there staring at you , it looked like a real human but had a bullet hole in its head . You screamed as a bullet smashed the back window . " W-where the fuck am I ?" You mumbled as a man in a mask with blue hair turned around to you .
" ah yew are awake , Murdoc she's awake ."
'Murdoc? What the hell isn't that the bloke from that Gorillaz band ?' You thought to yourself it must just be a coincidence.
" heya luv . Nice sleep ay?" He laughed as speeding down the road trying to dodge bullets .
" don't fucking love me you prick you kidnapped me you dickhe-" You were cut off by a bullet hitting your arm , you passed out from the pain falling onto the seat next to you .

Your vision was blurry as you opened your eyes hissing at the pain in your arm , you were in a room it was cold and there was only a bed which had a damp blanket on it .you cried as you lay down on the bed , you loved your life and didn't want to be taken away from it. You had a job , a mom a little brother and a step dad , friends and your crush.

The door clicked as you heels tap agains the hard floor , you buried your face in the pillow not wanting to see the person who had kidnapped you . A hand placed itself on your back .
" cmon luv I ain't that bad am I ?" He chuckled , you sat up and pushed him away before examining him . Green skin , mismatched eyes , long dark bangs and dressed in a sailors outfit Creep . " oh shit your murdoc niccals." You whispered as you didn't think and ran to the open door before feeling a hand around your ankle as you crashed onto the floor .
"Eek!" You kicked before he slapped you and dragged you back into the room you cried and screamed as he pushed you into a corner .
" run from me and I'll fucking kill you , in a couple of days you'll be helping me for an album so behave and you'll be out sooner ." You cried and curled up as he left , moments later you heard a knock on the wall .
"Ello , yew ok ?" It sounded like the man from the car and knowing that the other man was murdoc you presumed that this was 2D.
"H-heya , I guess I'm alright." You sniffed and wiped your eyes .
" it's okay , he's a prick but yew get used to it . If he hurts you tell meh." You didn't tell him about what just happened so you just hummed loudly in reply as you heard 2D shout and hit the wall as murdoc screamed at him .
" don't speak to her faceache ! You dumb bastard !" You closed your eyes and wished that he would be ok .