Chapter 19

I just woke up when I noticed it was dark outside , rubbing my eyes as mascara came off . I peered beside me to a sleeping murdoc as I stood up dizzily and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen . My faced aches from smiling so much and my stomach feels terrible as I had a feeling of doom that I normally had .i hadn't drank too much lately and didn't want it but I really needed one now . I went to the tv and turned it in at low volume until I found the music channel . I found a half full beer can on the table and grabbed it taking small sips as my eyes were heavy from tiredness . " y/n ?" I turned around and saw murdoc standing at the doorframe . I smiled and stretched as I stood up and walked to him hugging him .
" your a big softie sometimes ." He laughed his eyes fixed on my neck as I smiled up at him
" hm, thought you weren't supposed to be drinking luv ." I nervously laughed as he shook his head and faintly laughed as he breathed on my neck before kissing it as I laughed at the feeling .

My phone which I had left in the kitchen began to ring , I kissed him on the cheek and quickly ran to it .
"Y/N I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ARSE TO ENGLAND RIGHT THE FUCK NOW YOUR DEAD IF YOU DONT COME ." My mother screamed down the phone causing em to hold it Away from my ear ." What have I done now then ."
" BLOODY POLICE AT MY DOOR ONE DAY THEN SOCIAL SERIVICES THEN BALIFS AND PEOPLE CALLING US SAYING YOUR WITH SOME ABUSIVE BLOKE , DRUG DEALING DRINKING GET BACK HERE NOW OR ILL SEND YOUR BROTHER TO GET YOU ! " I stood there not knowing what to say .
" I-I but mom I haven't doyen anything ? And I have a good life ." It was true but also a big lie , I knew I had to leave or things would turn bad
" y/n you know I love you but GET YOUR ARSE BACK ." The call cut off and I sank to the the floor confused , shocked and scared .
" mudz I have to go , what's the next flight to England you think I could get ."
" wait what !" He stood in confusion .
" i have to go back now ." I stared trying to book flights , he came over and rested a hand on my shoulder and looked at me as in to ask what's wrong but I carried on looking through flights." Look at me ." He said as I looked to him with scared and teary eyes ." My mom called , she knows about all the shit I've been doing I've gotta go back to England mudzy." He took the phone out of my hand and hugged me

The next few days consisted of even angrier phone calls from my parents and me still not knowing what to do .

The door knocked as I quickly woke up on the sofa , murdoc asleep next to me . I tip toed to the door and opened it seeing 2 cars parked outside and a man infront of me .
" does y/n "/n live here ." I hesitated to reply as I saw the person was a police officer , they had obviously listened to phone lines or had been watching my activity and the past months ."uh who's asking ?"  I tried hard to stop my legs from shaking as I avoided eye contact from the man ." Well , the police are asking ."
" I erm . Give me a minute ." I closed the door and ran to a still sleeping Murdoc as I kissed him on the head and quickly found some paper to write a quick note to him before running out into the garden and climbing the fence as I kept in running not knowing where to go . I heard the police man shout as he swung the door open as I left .

Murdoc pov -

" bloody 'ell !" I shouted as I sat up to 3 people looking around the kitchen and corridor . " who the hell are you lot ?" I sat up confused and suddenly wondering where y/n was ." Sir we're searching the property , we believe a resident named y/n has been buying and supplying drugs ."
" oh Erm ok . Shit ." I mumbled to myself .
" when we knocked earlier we believe she answered but proceeded to run ." I just nodded and went upstairs and banged on 2D's door before he opened it .
" mate if you have any illegal painkillers get rid the police are here searching for drugs , apparently because y/n has been selling and buying em now she's bloody gone ." He scrambled around finding small packets whilst trying to speak .
" where she gone , mudz we're dead .holy shit there gonna find stuff I stand too much out for jail and y/n if she goes she will be to scared . Oh god ."