Chapter 20

I sat out of breath in an alleyway at least 10 blocks away from the house . I couldn't let anyone know if I was ok because it is likely the police will trace my phone so I powered it off .
I looked up to the sky as my eyes were heavy as I was tired , I eventually tired myself out with worry and fell asleep. I jumped as my eyes opened to a girl sitting in front of me and waving ." Heya! Need some help there ?" She tilted her head as a strand of blonde hair fell over her face , I just sat there and slowly nodded ." Come with me." I kept my head down as she lead me down a couple of blocks to a house , I was quite worried but needed somewhere to stay ." So what's your name ?" I thought for a second ." I'm ..... kate ." I lied through my teeth but for good reason ." Well hello kate I'm liz ." She smiles as she came to a stop outside a tan coloured house , the front Garden and front of the house looked tidy ." Make yourself at home , if you go upstairs the second bedroom to the right is our guest one you can take it " she said as she unlocked the door and ran into the kitchen . Somebody immediately knocked the door ." Kate could you get it ? I'm in the middle of washing up ." That was a quick time to start washing , i shrugged it off and walked to the door .
" excuse me have you heard if a woman named y/n l/n she hasn't lived here for long and us know to affiliated with drugs ." I stood my eyes wide as the police stood in the doorway ." No sorry ." I closed it and walked away .
" who was it ?"
" oh some person trying to sell something ."
I sat in my bedroom as I heard her springy footsteps outside ." Heya!" She came and sat on the bed next to me ." I know it was thenpolice at the door I saw , what they say ."
I twiddled my thumbs" I don't know some person being hunted down for drugs ." She nodded happily and suddenly grabbed my hair ." I know it's you they are after you whore ,I'll hand you in myself ." I smacked her round the face and ran out quickly standing at the door trying to unlock it as she threw a shoe my way I quickly opened the door and ran down the street back where I came from .

Stopping by a shop in the corner I spotted a pay phone , I ran into the box and dialled murdocs number .
" konichuwaaa who this ?" Noodle answered I sighed in relief
" noodle it's me y/n where mudz."
" oh my god y/n he looking for you !"
" tell him I'll get back as soon as I can ." As the phone cut I turned around and froze as a police officer faced me .
" your coming with us ." I stood there as he grabbed my arms and turned me around as he handcuffed me ." You know why your going away so there is really no need for me
To explain ." As he lead my outside there were 3 cars , as I was being placed in the middle one I heard I shout . " y/n!" Murdoc ran around the corner and as I smiled at him I was put into the car , he banged on the window as I put my hand onto it and waved as the car quickly pulled away I heard him shout as he kicked the back of the car causing an officer to chase him off .