Chapter 15

Y/n pov

I woke up my head killing again , i looked at my alarm clock .
"Shit !" I ran into my room and got changed before grabbing my lipstick and mascara to put on as I ran down the road , it was 11 am and I was 2 hours late for my first day at work , great .

As I reached the shop I leant on the doorframe our of Breath ." I-I am so sorry that I'm late ." I walked over to the counter and slumped over as Caleb patted me on the back ." It's alright just sit here for today , not gonna be too busy imagine . I'm going to get us some water ." I nodded and smiled as he walked into the back and I observed customers browse the clothes , i must have fell asleep as Caleb nudged me and my eyes jolted open .
" sorry to wake you but could you go grab some food from the store ." I groaned and took the money he offered to me and began to walk down the dull streets . I kept my head down but suddenly felt a feeling of fear which was unusual , as if somebody was watching me . I walked into the shop and grabbed some sandwiches and drinks and some cigarettes with my own money before exiting and walking back , a shudder went down my spine when I entered the shop as if somebody was behind me . I heard banging coming from the back cupboard " Caleb you ok in there ?"
" y/n get me outta here !" I fumbled around the place looking for the keys . I fell after tripping on a water bottle on the floor , yet when I fell it was into an uneven surface. I turned around and felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me up , as they led me out of the shop I didn't even say anything I kept my head down and felt a tear run down my face . I felt more alone than ever. I was lead into an old black car and placed in the back .
" don't cry please ." Said a shaky voice from the front as the other man hit him harshly on the arm , I shuddered at the thought of another plastic beach incident . I hadn't remembered all that till now which made me feel sick worried as to what would happen . As the car stopped I closed my eyes as I was taken into a building which was cold , I was lead down a cold corridor to a room with nothing in it and eventually locked in .
All I heard from the other side was
" why are yew doing this ."
" I don't wanna lose her ."
I banged on the walls crying for someone to come get me. I searched my pockets and luckily had my phone . I hid it under my shirt and put my head into the neck , I text Caleb who I hoped had got out of the cupboard but he didn't reply . My family lived in England so I was fucked but I tried anything , so I messaged my brother .
" b/n sorry to text so randomly but it's important ."
" heya what's so important ?"
" me being kidnapped ."
" shit where are you do you know , I have mates over there I'll find ya . I'll try and get over there , are you ok ?"
" I'm fine lemme just see if I can message my location." My location wouldn't come up so I told my brother not to bother but he insisted , while I still had charge I left murdoc a voicemail
" mudz luv I'm so sorry Ignored you I was angry and sad , love you " and with that my phone died. I sat there staring at it and lay down on the cold floor curling up and closing my eyes. I eventually sat up to look at the phone and tried to switch it back on but it didn't work. I stood up and shakily walked towards the door ,I tried to open it but it didn't work . I searched through my pockets and found a bobby pin" thank god ." I placed it in the lock and turned it and did whatever I could do until I heard it click , my heart stopped. I pushed the door open and looked both ways down a long corridor. I ran down it as fast as I could trying to find a way out , I quickly looked behind me but then fell to the ground as I hit something ." Ow!" I looked infront of me in horror and scrambled to get up
"I-I'm sorry !" I ran down the corridor again , now the person following . " oi wait please ." I stopped and exhaled sharply before turning around .
" 2D ?" I stood and faced the blue haired man in confusion .
" to start with it ain't me fault your 'Ere , I'll get yew out and explain later." And with that he grabbed my cold hand and we ran down a set of stairs and towards the door .