Chapter 17

I must have fell asleep as when i woke up I was in the couch with Murdoc at my side and 2D awkwardly sitting on the floor, I sat up and stretched my arms out and shakily lay against murdoc as wrapped an arm around me .
" heya luv ." I smiled tiredly and watched the tv as I stroked his hand he held my hand suddenly pulling my head up to face him . "Be more happy , please luv ." I sighed and forced a tired smile . He glared and repeated himself this time more stern .
" be more happy for fuck sake ." I gently swallowed and smiled widely and hugged him as I felt 2D's worrisome gaze, but even with his harsh words I couldn't stop loving mudz , I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes as I stood up and stretched . " I'm just going to do something ." I said as I walked out of the room as I heard mumbles . I walked down the corridoor towards the recording studio , I remembered about a month ago 2D telling me about an unfinished song for the new album . I walked up to the desk where the computer not yet shut down sat , I scrolled through audio files until I found one named -unfinished- I scrambled around trying to figure out a way to record it myself . Finally I stood behind the dirty glass with headphones half on my messy hair , I stood and listened to the first verses before singing a harmony as I once used to do in the plastic beach studios . I played it back and re recorded my self more times than I could count until I had forgotten the words . I was yet again scrambling Around the studio mixer and computer editing and rearranging before I had finished the song , I sat down on the office chair and stretched out before playing the song in the studio and examining the song . 

" you've been in here for bloody hours what are you doing ." I jumped and paused the song quickly as I turned around and looked up to murdoc standing with his arms crossed at the door " I'm sorry I was just erm sitting here ." I stood up and awkwardly tried to walk past before he tugged gently on my wrist " luv cmon I didn't mean to bloody upset ya ."I replied with ok and hugged him quickly before walking upstairs .

I walked into past 2D as I walked up the freaky stairs towards Murdoc's room I looked through Cd's on the low dark shelf and eventually placed an Oasis one in the CD player . After listening to 3 songs I looked under the bed and found a mini bottle of gin which I drank slowly as I hummed along to the songs before hearing the Cuban heals click against the wooden staircase , i examined the song names of the case before seeing the door open and Murdoc's sharp toothed grin .
" that song you did down there , fuckin brill luv . I'll see if I can get it in the album ay." I smiled and sat up .
" thanks mudz" I said as I hugged him tightly and heard a sigh from outside i tilted my head In confusion .

Bloody hell 110 reads what . Welp thanks , I'll post more this is just some filler crap x