Chapter 4

SMUT MY GUYS

"Soon like a wave that pass will fall And closing in on you they're going on..." as I finished singing the last lines I listened  to the instrumentals carry on till the end. I looked up from the floor and over to Murdoc who seemed to be in a trance staring at me . I waved to him to get his attention .

" Murdoc hello? .. daddy ?" I cringed yet again saying that to get his attention luckily he suddenly jumped and smiled .
" oh yeah , very good luv ~" his tone was lustful and his eyes examined me as I left the booth , I leant on the door frame ready for my next instructions trying not to look at his face as my face had a slight pink tint . He walked up to me and help my face up to his .
" you've been very well behaved today luv , I should reward you ." I looked to the side , suddenly I jumped as he bit into my neck and kissed it . I let out a small moan causing him to chuckle as he continued kissing down to my breasts , he reached under my shirt and put his head under . Another soft moan escaped my lips as he gently bit on my nipples .

Suddenly the door flew open and 2d burst in quickly realising what was happening I gasped and covered my bright red face and hid a slight moan as murdoc lifted my shirt back over his head so he could see 2d.
" holy fucking shit I'm sorry !" 2d yelled
"Sorry luv . This faceache interrupted our private meeting ." Murdoc punched 2d in the head and scrambled down the hall way after him .

I readjusted my bra and shirt so I was neat again , I walked out of the recording studio with nobody in sight I could run but I didn't ...
I headed to Murdoch's room and searched his closet for something to wear . I found a long baggy nirvana shirt and quickly undressed myself and pulled it on , I looked around his room noticing he had a record player and vinyls So I decided to listen to demon days . My favorite song of the album ,which some may not agree on , white light began to play . I danced around the room not giving a shit , I'm not getting out of here anytime soon may as well make the most of it right ?
I yet again searched the room for a cigarette and drink , I don't know why but I really wanted to have a smoke and a nice bottle of any alcohol , luckily in his bottom set of drawers was a half empty bottle of rum and a new pack of cigarettes with a slightly broken but I could make it work .

As don't get lost in Heaven began to play murdoc entered the room and snatched the bottle of rum which had a few drops left .
" that was fucking mine , but you'll have to make it up to me for drinking all that and using all my ciggs'." I was slightly tipsy so decided to mess around .
" oh daddy and how will I fucking do that ey?" What the fuck was I saying this bloke kidnapped me but I was trying to seduce him , even thinking of me doing this is weird .
" oh luv you know , you can't be that stupid ."
I grabbed his hair and yanked him into a kiss , I don't know what I'm doing but it's bloody well great .
He broke the kiss to pull off my shirt and bit roughly on my nipples I moaned louder and arched by back, he pushed me down and kissed my neck . Maybe if I earned his trust he would leave me alone more and o could try and escape again ..

I woke up the next day after things had progressed further between me and murdoc . He was staring at he other side of the bed getting dressed I decided not to move .
" fuckin slag ." I herd him mumble , my heart broke . I thought that he felt something after last night even if I am kinda using him . I waited until he went to the kitchen to escape .

I had to watch out for the freaky cyborg of noodle he had around the place., I took the elevator to the highest point I could get to . I had packed a bag with clothes , they would get  wet probably but I couldn't give a shit . I dived off into the ice cold waters and just kept swimming I didn't know how long I could go on for or if he would find me or if I would die but all I knew was I needed to get as far away as I could without a trace .

After what felt like hours of swimming a huge boat began to form in-front of me and a figure in black helped me into his ship , it looked like a pirate ship but as I looked back at the man he looked like some guy on Halloween dressed up as a plague doctor or something .
" thanks mate your a star , I'm y/n um how far are we from land ." The person grabbed my wrist like Murdoc did and pushed me into a cabin locking the door .

The room was slightly lit by candles and had a poorly taken photo of the plastic piece of shit where I had come from . The figure suddenly bursted through the door pinning me to the wall , I kicked them in the chest but they faded into a black cloud and left me locked up alone again . After a few minutes of silence some men dressed like a pirate crew threw me over their shoulder and carried me outside as where they tied me up against a mast and in the distance among the struggle I could see the outline of plastic beach yet again ..