Chapter 12

Murdoc pov -

" hey mudz what's up ." I glared at russ tasing my head from the couch where I had fallen asleep , he rolled his eyes and woke up .
" you know what mate I need your help ." He looked at me knowing this would lead to trouble.
" bud what's happenin?" He raises an eyebrow as he glared over to me . I began to explain

The night before murdoc pov
I sped down the empty roads , I needed to get back to the house before she could pass out . I saw her eyes flutter as she looked up at me from the passenger seat .
" I'll be fine really ." I sighed and continued driving as I saw a car behind me , a black Mercedes speeding towards me it looked liked it wanted to over take me but in fact it tried to run me off the road . As it pulled to my side I dropped back a bit releasing the gas pedal but so did they in the process knocking me off the road into some park brick wall .
Y/n flew through the windscreen like 2d once did and as I tried to open the jammed door I was stuck , I watched masked figures carry her away as I felt a hit to the head .

Normal time
Russel faces me with a worried expression as he grabbed the car keys and we both walked outside to the dented and smashed up car .
As we got in he faced me .
" so where are we actually going?" I sighed and turned towards him .
" well there's this drug den thing down the road y'know I think she might be there ." He glared at me harshly .
" how the hell do you know that cracker ass what did we tell you !"
" I bought shit once ok ! That ain't important right now rus ." There was silence as I handed rus my phone with the directions . As we pulled up I exhale sharply .
" stay here mate , don't want you endin up dead aye ." I lightly chuckled and walked towards the abandoned apartment complex . I needed to play this smart .

I opened the door to the back of the complex which was falling of its hinges . Making my way up to the main apartment I inspected my surroundings , unsurprisingly it looked even more run down than a couple of months ago .
My boot heals clicked as I stopped at the door , I kicked it instead of knocking - I don't need 'manners' in this shit hole .
" what do you want you green dick ."
" how blunt luv , you know what I want if you know what everyone else who comes here wants " I said sarcastically as I focused on my nails and got the dirt from under them . The guy who had dirty blonde hair and wore a tracksuit pulled me in and I leant against a crumbling wall as he fumbled around. 2 men walked in and eyed me as they whispered to the fumbling man . His eyes followed every one of my movements as he scanned the room and became weary .
" oi you dickheads when can I get out and hug my green bastard or at least drink some vodka ." I sighed in relief as one of the men went next door I heard loud crashing .
"Gimme a sec mate need to go grab somethin ." He left the room , quickly I rushed to the place where the shouting to see the man slap y/n across the face as she spat at him .i walked slowly behind him as he turned around I punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor in pain . Y/n's face lit up as she saw me she leant over the bed to hug me bull fell off her ankle being lifted up due to it being attached to the bed post .
" been bad aye luv ." I chuckled as she slapped my ankle and looked up .
" you wish , help me get off this piece of crap will you ." I reached over to the guy on the floor and eventually found the keys .
" how convenient ." I laughed as I began to unlock the cuff . As I did I heard a floorboard creak behind me . I heard the slightly closed door swung open
" yo mudz we needa go now , there's some cracker ass tryna attack me out there ."