Chapter 10

This songs just reminds me of this chapter sooo ...

We all sat around the breakfast table eating pancakes made by Russel . 2d then began to complain .
" I got no sleep last night . I don't know wut it was but there was some bloody loud noises ." I glanced at murdoc as he covered his mouth but I could see his grin .
" o? I slept through , I do not know ? " I let out a small laugh as 2d turned towards me and tilted his head , I ignored him and rested my head on the table . My phone began to ring so I stood up and went into the hallway to answer , I came back and sat at the table with a happy smile .
" why ya so happy luv ?" I looked over to murdoc who titled his head .
" I've been booked for another gig downtown " I smiled and began to look through my phone notes to see which songs to sing , he patted my back and wished me luck and so did the others .
" oh sorry that means I have to get home , I'll see you all soon !" I kissed murdoc on the cheek , grabbed my bass from by the door and waved by to everybody else as I walked down the road ... after 20 minutes of walking I was finally home .i was booked for 5 pm till 7 so o began to get ready and pick which songs I was going to sing .
My phone rang yet again , this time it was 2D video calling me I propped it up as I sat on my bed and rehearsed
" hey D , ya alright ?" He waved happily .
" yep ! Wanted to see how yew were gettin on with your songs do' tonight ." I waved my bass and papers at the screen .
" I'm doing great thanks , I think I'm gonna sing some of my own stuff !" He nodded .
" me and mudz were gonna come watch where's it at ?"" I explained where it was and later ended the call as it was almost time for me to leave .

As I arrived the place had an eerie vibe, I had been pushed slightly by a few women as I walked through the bar and men whistling at me as I walked up to the stage . And after a few minutes of preparing I began to sing .
"Somewhere in South End when you were fun, You took my hand and you made me run" nobody even looked at me and soon after began booing .
"Hopefully your better in bed ha!"
" your shit slag ! I would rather watch you strip !"
" you slag stop stealing our men !" Women screamed at me as men hurled insults , I stood there awkwardly before running off the stage . I was so embarrassed I walked out and began to walk down the road in tears as I heard a car screech beside me .
" oi luv you ok ?!" Murdoc hopped out of the car and pulled me into a tight hug , I cried into his shoulder .
" sorry we couldn't get there soona !" 2d shouted from behind murdoc , they led me back in the car and 2d recklessly drove as murdoc sat with me in the back and stroked my hair comfortingly , I sat up and put on a strong face as I swung my legs across his lap and looked out of the window .as we got home I hopped out the car and dragged myself to Murdoc's room stripping down to my underwear and lying in the bed staring blankly at the wall , I had no idea what I was doing anymore . Murdoc came in but my phone suddenly started to call , I stood up and answered it as I felt his eyes on me .
" hey f/n haven't heard from ya in a while what's up ?"
" erm your in your house aren't you?"
" huh? No love why?"
" well uh I was walking past and It sounds like people were smashing the place up ."
" thanks my lovey I'll be round in a moe." I hung up and handed my bass to murdoc and patted him on the head .
" hold that mudz , gotta to deal with some shit from a few years back ." He placed it by the bed and took me by the hand .
" luv you can't always deal with stuff on your own . Let me help ." I nodded and we hopped in his car driving to a house a few meters away from mine .i sighed as we steeped out of the car and walked towards my house , the front windows were smashed . I sighed and walked in quietly Murdoch behind me as I heard heavy footprints up stairs , I tip toed to my kitchen to grab a small loaded pistol from my drawer .murdoc stood awkwardly next to me .
" wait here lovely , I should be back down in a moe." I kissed him on the forehead and left the room as I tiptoed up the wooden staircase .I held the gun by my side with a Strong grip as I stood by the doorframe if my room where I could see a shadow moving . As I entered I immediately shot at the person infront of me , heir face hidden , they ran to the other side of the room pulling out a gun I ducked and shit again hiding behind the doorframe again .as they stepped out I tripped them up and placed my foot over their neck and shot them in the arm as they squirmed on the floor .i uncovered their face and sighed as it was drug dealer from a year ago who I owed a lot of money to .
" I haven't got your money mate , sorryyy~" I shot kicked him in the side of the head hard .

I peered over the railings to see murdoc on the stairs , is almost made it to him and opened my arms to hug him as I felt a sharp pain in my left leg causing me to fall onto The ground with a hard thud . I sat up slowly and held my head as I began to cry looking at my leg . Murdoc grabbed the gun from my hand and began to shoot at the man as they both ducked and murdoc picked me up shooting at him as he carried me over his shoulder to the car .