Chapter 18

" how can she like him after all that , yew get me rus?" He grunted in response to me and sighed ." Your sounding hella jealous right now." I rolled my eyes and walked to Murdoc's room as I knocked on the slightly open door I saw him hugging y/n " erm y/n yew wanna go shoppin?" She kissed Murdoc on the check and wiped her tired eyes before swinging the door open and nodding.
" be back in a bit mudzy wudzy." He hummed and smiled as she walked off eyeing her up and down , i rolled my eyes as we walked out as she walked down the stairs I felt a tug on my wrist .
" do anything to her and I'll have you faceacbe ." Murdoc said with a stare as he let me go and I ran down the stairs .
" you ok D ?" I nodded as she smiled and took one of Murdocs jackets to wear out .
" you don't have to worry anymore blue me and mudzy are good ." She said covering the. Lush in bet face I faintly laughed , she had never seemed this happy .
" and ! I finished that song you were talking about , super chillll ." She said as she laughed and we walked out the door towards the car , she jumped in the passenger seat and rested her legs on the dashboard ." Stuuu your not speakin luv" I bit my lip and smiled to look at her ." I'm a'ight love ." I have no idea where this jealous feeling came from but it's defiantly here and ruining my life right now , I mean I don't think her and murdoc have even asked each other out so I guess she's ' single ' as you would say . " so yew wanna buy anything ? " I asked as I began to drive twiddling my thumbs .
" I can never go shopping without getting a Cd or vinyl oh or some jeans !" In the corner of my eye I looked to her happy smile as she hummed along to the quiet music playing .

It was just general small talk until we reached the shopping centre , as we entered she grabbed my arm gently and pulled me through the rushing people who had the time to stare at us . We looked around stores as she picked out things she liked , as she came out after trying things on to show me I couldn't help myself from smiling but then I remembered what murdoc would say .

I bought her all the stuff she picked out : black dungarees , vans , sunglasses and a denim jacket . As soon as her eyes met the music store her face lit up as she happily jogged towards it and darted around looking for her favourite artists . It seemed that her favourites were oasis , nirvana and some rubbish pop stuff oh and obviously us duh . She jumped up behind me and scared me making me jump .
" Dddddd I got you something !" She eagerly handed me a tame impala vinyl which I actually liked .
"Thank yew luv ."

As we pulled up to the house and stepped out the car with our many bags she hugged me as Murdoc opened the door and looked in disgust . I knew she was only being a friend .
" heya mudzy wudzy!" She hugged him tightly and ran up to noodles room to show her what she had got.

" so ." I turned around nervously as he shut the door slowly ." I didn't say anyfink she was always talking bout yew , we're just mates !" I said as he glared ." I care about her so just watch yourself ." I sighed as he walked upstairs to her

///

I sat displaying everything I had gotten to noodle .
" oh my god look at this ! " I pulled a pair of shoes out the bag as she clapped her hands ." Cute cute !" . A slight knock of the door alerted us as noodle shouted for the person to come in .
" luv come with me a sec will ya ." I nodded and told her I'd be back soon leaving my bags there .
"Took a liking to faceache then ?" He mumbled as he held me close ." Yep ! But ! Not as much as a liking I have for you ." I said as I pointed to his face and kissed him on the cheek . " let me tell you about the day ! d was so kind he bought me stuff and complimented me . " He faintly laughed Before pulling me into a hug and whispered ." You don't need complementing from me to know I love ya luv ." I smiled